30

The scene was once very embarrassing.

This really cannot be blamed on Mu Mu, his first reaction was this!

After all, the thing that can make a man feel insulted and outraged the most must be "no".

No matter how successful this person is, how high his status is, or how rich his assets are, as long as he has flaws in this aspect, no one will envy him!

Mu Mu really cared about this too much.

Every time he thought of this, he felt that Qin Yucheng was really miserable.

So what about the male protagonist Shuangwen!

Isn't the protagonist Shuangwen going through a miserable childhood!

The male protagonist of Shuangwen can only watch but not eat!

God!

Those who hear it are sad and those who see it cry!

Chen Li pushed his glasses violently.

Liu Gaoming and Duan Yu seemed to be under the spell of petrification when they pinched each other.

Help, help!

Is this something we could live to hear? !

We seem to know something we shouldn't know!

Liu Gaoming and Duan Yu were terrified.

Chen Li was thoughtful.

His eyes turned back and forth between Qin Yucheng and Mu Mu, feeling that things must not be that simple.

Mu Mu had been so messed up before, it was impossible for him to find someone who was not good enough to marry.

Even if this person is willing to accept his transgender specificity, it is impossible.

Normal marriages of men and women will get divorced because of discordant **** life, not to mention two people whose biological **** is male.

As a man, apart from their different psychology and spirit, Mr. Chen is very aware of how strong men's pursuit of carnal desire is.

Mu Mu will marry a bad person?

impossible.

At most, there may be a little incompatibility on their side.

Teacher Chen pushed his glasses, very rigorous.

Unlike the strict teacher Chen, Liu Gaoming and Duan Yu almost died on the spot.

How, how could this be so!

Liu Gaoming's mind went blank.

It's not a secret I want to know!

Male stars don't want to know either!

He was almost suffocated by the silence in the room.

Why on earth did things develop like this!

What did the innocent male star do wrong again to experience this embarrassment!

No no no, Duan Yu! Quickly activate your flexible brain! Give Lao Qin a step down!

The male star brainstormed, and finally the soul chicken moved!

He looked indifferent, and said, "There are so many toys now, you can have whatever you want."

Liu Gaoming:? ? ? ?

what are you talking about? !

The dog died after hearing this!