56

Mu Mu sat in the cloakroom and packed her luggage.

When he was packing his luggage, after he stopped wearing skirts, he only wore a few T-shirts that he modified.

The clothes were packed casually, and Mu Mu pulled the stool and began to take out the things hidden under the velvet cushion of the jewelry box.

First insert the previous SIM card into the mobile phone, and then continue to rummage through the boxes.

After booking the ticket, Qin Yucheng stood at the door of the cloakroom, watched Mu Mu dig out the ID, and commented: "It's pretty easy to hide."

"Yeah, I think so too." Mu Mu nodded, "There should be other places I haven't found."

No matter how you think about it, it's impossible for the original owner to just hide the ID card.

There should be other things like bank cards—after all, he can afford the 880,000 clubhouse's annual fee, which doesn't match up to the card with a balance of more than 300,000 that hasn't been credited.

Qin Yucheng glanced at Mu Mu who took out a new ID card from under the velvet cushion, thought for a while, then rolled up his sleeves and began to look for it.

Mu Mu heard the movement and turned to look at him: "Have you finished packing your luggage?"

"Yes." Qin Yucheng nodded casually.

In fact, Qin Yucheng is not picky about what to wear except for important occasions or social gatherings.

The white T that Mu Mu bought in the wholesale market before, because he bought the largest size, he can also wear it.

There were more than 20 pieces, and Mu Mu couldn't wear them all, so he gave him ten pieces very fairly.

Qin Yucheng didn't think it was such an important occasion to meet his biological parents.

It's not bad that he didn't remember their hatred for abandoning him.

Qin Yucheng thought of this, and asked Mu Mu: "That's right."

"Um?"

Without raising his head, Qin Yucheng continued to rummage through the storage compartments in the cloakroom: "About me...being abandoned, do you know what happened?"

Mu Mu shook his head: "I'm not particularly clear."

After all, the author abandoned the pit before writing it.

"I only know that it was dropped, and your parents didn't know about it." Mu Mu took out the household registration book and recalled, "Who and why, I don't know."

"Oh." Qin Yucheng responded.

Holding the household registration booklet, Mu Mu turned to look at Qin Yucheng and hesitated for a moment.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but he feels that Qin Yucheng doesn't seem to be very interested in the matter of confessing his relatives.

"Aren't you... unwilling?" Mu Mu asked.

"It's not that I don't want to." Qin Yucheng rearranged the storage box, "I just think it doesn't matter. Any adult with a normal mind would not be happy because he suddenly had a pair of strange parents?"

Mu Mu substituted it in and found out that it was true.

They have already reached the age of starting a family and starting a business. From a realistic point of view, the sudden occurrence of such an incident probably has no sadness or joy in their hearts, and they just think it is absurd.