2

Mu Mu has made thousands of calculations, but she never realized that the biggest obstacle to her divorce comes from the Civil Affairs Bureau!

Who the **** wouldn't say good job after reading this!

Unconceived and useless roads have been added.

Mu Mu stood stupidly in front of the window, and after a moment, asked in a low voice, "Can you accommodate me a little bit?"

"This..." The young lady at the window shook her head in embarrassment, and then lowered her voice, "The rules are like this, and I can't help it."

Mu Mu was about to speak again.

Qin Yucheng reached out and knocked on the table.

Mu Mu closed his mouth.

Qin Yucheng looked Mu Mu up and down.

There was still anxiety and helplessness on the liar's face, and he tilted his head slightly, not looking at him.

Perhaps not dare.

Qin Yucheng thought casually.

In all fairness, Mu Mu looks really good-looking.

It's not the kind of Mingyan that plunges into people's hearts at first glance, but the kind of sweetness that can't help but laugh along with him when he smiles.

But now Qin Yucheng has no intention of appreciating it.

He was full of malice, thinking about whether to strip the face of this liar in public, and spread it out in the sun.

Qin Yucheng narrowed his eyes, thinking of Mu Mu's clumsy running and jumping just now.

He had been married to Mu Mu for four years, and he remembered that his wife had been in poor health, so he stayed with her for four years in a platonic marriage.

Don't even think about how difficult this is for a man who is both mentally and physically normal.

Qin Yucheng used to be willing to be considerate of each other, but now looking back, he just finds it extremely ridiculous.

Qin Yucheng's mind was filled with four years of memories, and he really couldn't remember Mu Mu's initial appearance.

But he could tell that Mu Mu was not used to wearing high heels at this time.

If it was him in the past, he would probably only think that this clumsiness is also extraordinarily cute, and then tell Mu Mu that if he is uncomfortable, don't force himself to wear high heels.

Qin Yucheng opened the corner of his mouth and said sarcastically, "Are you used to wearing shoes?"

Mu Mu didn't react, and replied blankly: "Huh? Eh? Still, okay?"

Mu Mu's bewilderment caused the sarcasm on Qin Yucheng's face to stagnate, subconsciously restrained a little, and then his face darkened when he realized that his heart was soft.

He remembered something bad.

——Those memories that should have been warm and wonderful, now only make people feel chilling under the naked truth revealed today.

The timid and weak person in front of him had already betrayed him.

Their love and marriage was a scam from the very beginning—a scam planned by Mu Mu for another person.

Qin Yucheng closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and collected himself.

Mu Mu paid attention to Qin Yucheng's reaction, feeling panicked.