80

Mu Mu was taken by Mu Ze and wandered in the imperial capital for a week.

Mu Mu will never understand why there are restaurants in this world that can eat tens of thousands of dollars a meal, and he will never understand why a roast duck costs 6,800 yuan.

A Zhai didn't understand, but A Zhai was greatly shocked.

[Makize]: What do you want to eat tonight?

[Mu Ze]: The seafood kitchen I know has recently arrived in South Africa with three-headed net abalone, do you want to try it?

Mu Mu was lying on the sofa and having fun, when he saw the riddle sent by his elder brother, he was at a loss for a moment, and opened the search engine to search what his elder brother said.

Mu Mu's scalp felt numb looking at the price.

The authentic and fake raw materials on the Internet are hundreds of dollars in size, and the "familiar seafood kitchen" that Mu Ze mentioned is definitely not an ordinary kitchen. It is impossible to eat only abalone for a meal, and there are other things.

Mu Mu counted.

I'm afraid it will cost another tens of thousands after this pause.

After all, wherever Mu Ze went, a plate of watermelon would be served in such a way that Azhai couldn't afford it. Looking at the bill after the meal, my good guy, I really can't afford it.

Mu Ze is not short of money.

But Mu Mu felt that he might have overdone it these few days, and when he heard that he was going out for dinner, his eyes would stare, and his blood surged.

This must be because of eating too well!

Mu Mu turned over and typed:

[Mu]: Brother, let's do it at home today, shall we? Didn’t I post dried radish and papaya sticks this month? I will do it!

Mu Mu didn't wait long, and Mu Ze replied "OK."

[Mu Ze]: The things you sent are in the west side room on the second floor.

Mu Mu stared blankly at the message from Mu Ze.

Mu Mu:?

What do you mean that all the things they sent are in the west side room on the second floor?

Mu Mu recalled the things he sent over.

From clothes and trinkets to curbside bric-a-brac and homemade treats.

Mu Mu pushed open the door.

The room was very empty, only a large display cabinet was placed, and all the things in the cabinet were sent by Mu Mu in the past six months. From clothes to snacks, even the Yuhua stone that a male star picked up by accident has a separate grid.

Mu Mu: "..."

Mu Mu took out his mobile phone and wanted to tell his elder brother that food is for eating, not for displaying. But halfway through typing, it was deleted again, and a photo was taken instead, which was sent to Qin Yucheng.

[Mu]: [Photo]

[Mu]: Let's stop giving away food in the future, and give more trinkets that can be stored away!

[Mr. Qin]: Good.

Mu Mu walked around the room a few times, silently took out all the food from the cabinet and put it into the kitchen, and went to look through the refrigerator.

During the week he lived in the imperial capital, neither the housekeeper nor the nanny showed up. Mu Mu originally thought they were on vacation, but one day he woke up early and saw the housekeeper quietly urging a few cleaning aunts to clean up. Add vegetables to the refrigerator.