76

Mu Mu followed with a question mark and went out.

He ran to the computer, opened the background and took a look, his mind buzzing.

The male star jumped up from the sofa: "How is it?!"

"821." Mu Mu turned to look at him, "At present."

The male star was stunned for two seconds, then slapped his thigh: "Fuck! Am I dreaming?"

"No." Mu Mu shook his head, looking at the more than 800 sales in half an hour, his head suddenly became bald.

Although they deliberately chose to release this pre-sale on a rest day, the sales volume is a bit outrageous.

This sales volume, let alone baby clothes, many normal adult clothes can't reach it!

Mu Mu got out of the chair and took a deep breath: "Look, I'll contact the factory again."

According to the number in his mind, Mu Mu reported to the factory a quantity of 480 sets, including possible defects and variables.

Mu Mu thinks that the sales volume is generally estimated to be two to three hundred, and no matter how outrageous it is, it can reach as high as four hundred. Unexpectedly, this wave directly broke the double sky.

The factory schedule is one month after the pre-sale, and the pre-sale will be open for half a month. According to the current sales volume, it is certain that it will exceed 1,000.

In the end, it will probably stay at the level of one thousand two to one thousand fourteen.

Mu Mu thought to himself that it's a **** luck that the clothes came from a factory. If there is a part of this clothes that needs to be manually handled, he and the male star will be useless.

"Another set!"

"Two more sets! Two more sets!"

Duan Yu danced and danced, news of success came frequently.

Mu Mu's head buzzed.

To be a Taobao store—to be precise, it is an original brand Taobao store with a certain amount of sales. What preparations do you need?

The three biggest heads: product, logistics, and warehouse.

The product is not only the product itself, but also the packaging and quality control.

Not to mention the logistics, when they first signed the logistics company, Duan Yu and Chen Li did not hesitate to choose the most expensive, fastest, and highest insurance.

And the warehouse.

After Mr. Chen said that his small bar only needs to be 50 square meters, the remaining space in the basement was used as a warehouse by Duan Yu. When the decoration is completed, they can save a lot of rent money.

Mu Mu listened to Duan Yu crazily adding one over there, showing pain on his face.

Oh shit.

He and Teacher Lili still protected the male star too well.

This idiot doesn't even know how troublesome it is to sell more than expected.

Not only will it affect the factory's schedule, but also the packaging box needs to be added, including the package used for packing, all of which need to be re-negotiated with those factories.

In the context of industrialization, basically the larger the order, the cheaper the price, and the cost per piece of clothing will be lowered a lot.

With a bitter face, Mu Mu went out and called Chen Li.