9

Finally exchanged WeChat.

Mu Mu looked at Liu Gaoming who smiled and waved to him, feeling a little dazed.

As the elevator door closed, Mu Mu remembered the first cooperation between Qin Yucheng and Liu Gaoming.

—Oh, it’s not so much a cooperation as Liu Gaoming unilaterally giving money.

The specific process is as follows: During the transaction of buying and selling houses, Qin Yucheng and Liu Gaoming exchanged a few words, Liu Gaoming inquired about Qin Yucheng's work industry, Qin Yucheng answered, and then inquired about Liu Gaoming's work in reverse.

After knowing that Liu Gaoming works in Liuqing Group, he contacted Liu Gaoming's surname, and Qin Yucheng's mind became alive.

He came back from rebirth, knowing that the general direction of future development will not be without the artificial intelligence market, so he intentionally or unintentionally mentioned the idea of ​​an AI intelligent community.

It is not the face-scanning, code-scanning and fingerprint-password pressing that has become popular, but fully automatic and unmanned management.

At that time, Liu Gaoming became interested, exchanged contact information with Qin Yucheng, and returned with investment within a month.

When Mu Mu watched it, he really didn't feel anything was wrong.

A cool article, the protagonist puts forward an idea, and then someone immediately sends him a pillow when he is dozing off, isn't it normal?

A qualified younger brother should act as such a tool person!

But Shuangwen doesn't pay attention to the logic of details, and it reflects the reality...

Mu Mu looked at the newly added Liu Gaoming on WeChat with a delicate expression.

Although it is said that refreshing the spleen cannot be generalized from person to person, but...

never mind.

Mu Mu considers himself a well-informed nerd, and will never discriminate against people with a strange spleen!

Mu Mu turned on the navigation, and with plenty of time, he followed the navigation to find the subway station.

Mu Mu wants to know more about the living habits and details of the original owner, and see if he can find any way to return to freedom.

— It is necessary to find someone who is a little familiar with the original owner but not too familiar, so that the other party can not only have a certain understanding of the original owner, but also make it easy for him to ask any questions without being obtrusive.

Mu Mu crackled and started to search for entries related to beauty salons while he was on the road.

By the time the subway station was announced, Mu Mu had already read "One Hundred Tips for Preventing Pitfalls in Beauty Salons", "How to Deal with Beauticians Without Disclosing Your Privacy", "Anti-Beauty Sales Textbook" and so on.

Without exception, these posts all mentioned that beauticians are especially good at chatting and selling!

Selling doesn't matter, he has no money anyway!

But it's wonderful to be able to chatter in particular!

Looking at the Mr. Chen who contacted him, the style of chatting on WeChat is also very lively, and he will definitely be able to get a lot of news!

Social junk is in high spirits.

good! The soldiers are fine and the food is sufficient!

It's just a matter of going to the battlefield to fight wits with the beautician!