26

Mu Mu's mind went blank.

He seemed to hear the long, high-pitched sound of an old-fashioned kettle boiling, coming from somewhere far away; and the sound of a green leather train "Furthermore" overwhelmed his brain, dispelling what was left of him. The thoughts that were still functioning were crushed to pieces.

Duan Yu's storefront is actually quite big, but the fully transparent studio separated by a piece of glass behind the storefront is larger than the front storefront.

Here is a mess of accessories, shoes and bags accumulated over the years of his previous work.

——However, he feels recently that compared to this spacious space, Mu Mu's chaotic and orderly small room is more inspiring.

Duan Yu took out a white terry fabric handbag from the dust bag, only to find that Mu Mu behind the changing curtain was silent.

Duan Yu: "?"

He pulled the curtain and shook it: "Do you need help?"

Mu Mu came back to his senses in a jerk, reached out and grabbed the curtain suddenly, poked his head out, and met Duan Yu's eyes.

"What's the problem?" Duan Yu asked, "According to my measurements, this skirt should not be too small for you, and it's better to wear."

Mu Mu:? ? ?

Can you still measure your measurements? !

Grass, no, this is not the point!

Mu Mu tightened the curtain in his hand, and collapsed in vigilance.

"You just said..."

"Did I just say that?" Duan Yu was at a loss for a moment, "I just asked if I need help?"

Mu Mu shook his head frantically, and guided: "No, no, go ahead!"

"?" Duan Yu recalled for a while, "Oh", "I asked you, are all the models of fake **** the same?"

Mu Mu: "???"

Mu Mu: "..."

Mu Mu: "."

Mu Mu's breathing gradually stopped.

A Zhai grabbed the curtain, pale from head to toe, the kettle in his head seemed to be boiling his brains, rattling.

Good brother, listen to me, this earth can't stay anymore.

We have to figure out a way to get on the rocket and set off to the moon.

No no no no, the moon is still too close, let’s go to Pluto, A Zhai is willing to go to Pluto to open up wasteland and farm for all mankind!

All for the future of mankind!

In short, contact the space agency first!

The plot in Mu Mu's mind has been messed up and fast-forwarded to the part of "go to Pluto to freeze until these people are dead and then come back".

Duan Yu, who had no idea that she was already on the death list, was still babbling: "The bust is very important. Although the splicing fabric used in this skirt is very elastic, if the bust gets bigger, the outer layer will fall. It doesn't look good when it's propped up."

You shut up!

A Zhai collapsed!

Why can a male star say such things so calmly! ?

Not only was Duan Yu calm and calm, he could even talk while arranging the accessories he had just picked out. In the end, after looking around, I still felt that it was not enough, so I opened the decoration wall again, holding my chin to ponder.