69

Mu Ze is not a fool.

Qin Yucheng had just plotted against him, and it was impossible for Mu Ze to step into the pit again.

Putting on such a pure and sincere appearance is simply putting the word "deceitful" on the surface.

When something goes wrong, there must be a demon.

What does the stinky brother want to do?

Mu Ze looked at Qin Yucheng, and directly exposed him: "What are you planning?"

"What ideas can I make?" Qin Yucheng said, "I just want to connect with brothers."

Mu Ze and Qin Yucheng looked at each other for a moment, then looked away, and said coldly, "I don't believe it."

Seeing that his eldest brother was going back to work again, Qin Yucheng clicked his tongue.

"Okay." Mr. Qin gave up, "I do have an idea, but it's not your idea."

"?" Mu Ze raised his eyes, "That's a bad idea to hit Mu Mu."

Qin Yucheng felt that this was wrong: "How can it be said that it is a bad idea between Mu Mu and me? It is the interest of life between the two of us."

Mu Ze's understanding of this aspect is really lacking. He never imagined that there is any interest in life between the two brothers that requires him to be by his side.

It can't be Qin Yucheng's special hobby, can it?

Qin Yucheng continued his efforts: "It's very convenient to go anywhere where we live."

Mu Ze looked at the plan on the computer, and finally nodded: "OK."

To be a good brother.

A good brother should not turn a blind eye when his younger brother asks for help.

Even if there is an obvious pit ahead, if you close your eyes and open it, it will pass.

Thinking this way, Mu Ze tapped the keyboard again.

Satisfied that his goal had been achieved, Qin Yucheng glanced out the window and turned on the air conditioner at home remotely.

I haven't been back for a few days, and there hasn't been any rain in City Z these days, and the green plants on the terrace at home are more or less wilted.

Mu Mu put down the suitcase and the ingredients in his hand, and hurried up to the terrace.

Qin Yucheng opened the shoe cabinet in the porch, brought out three pairs of slippers for them, and then carried the ingredients that Mu Mu put on his seat into the kitchen.

Mu Ze looked at the house.

Different from the neat and cold style he imagined, the decoration is a log country style that is more gentle and homely. There are many green plants that are not suitable for direct sunlight placed and hung indoors. The wooden floor is covered with thick carpets, and you can sit on the ground anywhere.

Very homey.

At first glance, it looks like living a very casual and free life.

Duan Yu and Chen Li obviously came here more than once or twice. Once they entered the room, they opened the bar and the small refrigerator skillfully like half the owner of the house.

Duan Yu took out the mold from the small refrigerator, and asked Mu Ze: "What do you like to drink, brother?"

Mu Ze was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect Duan Yu to get acquainted so smoothly.

I Can't Act Anymoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें