8

Qin Yucheng stopped where he was, not understanding what Mu Mu was suddenly proud of.

Maybe he stole the data from his computer.

Mu Mu knew his computer password.

But it doesn't matter, these days at the beginning of the career, there is nothing really important on the computer.

Qin Yucheng walked out of the porch, took off his coat as he walked, and raised his hand to pull the tie that bound the formal suit.

Mu Mu, who was originally righteous, watched his movements, his scalp exploded, and his cat eyes widened.

? !

What are you doing! ?

What are you doing? !

Do you still want to try to break through the physical limit and do something? !

Mu Mu took three big steps back, hid behind the door of the master bedroom, and looked at Qin Yucheng vigilantly.

Qin Yucheng threw his coat on the sofa and glanced at him, not understanding what this man was doing so suddenly.

Mu Mu: "..."

Oh, misunderstood.

Mu Mu silently retracted into the room, closed the door, and locked it with a "click".

Fortunately, fortunately, Qin Yucheng couldn't guess what he was thinking!

Mu Mu scratched his hands in embarrassment, rolled around on the bed, and finally plunged his head into the pillow, pretending to be dead.

Qin Yucheng put down his coat and was about to pour a glass of water. When he turned his head, he saw a dark environment, and the rice cooker in the kitchen was still on with the "keep warm" option on.

Qin Yucheng:?

how?

Did this little liar leave him a meal?

Qin Yucheng also took off his tie, turned on the kitchen light, and uncovered the rice cooker.

A bowl of steamed pork ribs with taro and a bowl of rice are warming in the rice cooker.

Qin Yucheng turned his head and glanced at the closed master bedroom door. After a moment of silence, he brought out the still warm food from the rice cooker.

Although dinner is over, it's time for supper now.

It's a shame to waste food.

Qin Yucheng sat at the dining table with taro steamed ribs and rice.

To be honest, this little liar's craft is not bad.

It was another early morning.

Mu Mu stretched out his hand from under the quilt, groped for a long time on the edge of the pillow, and finally pressed the alarm clock.

He opened his eyes with difficulty, turned over, looked at the lines on the ceiling, and began to seriously think about whether it was more difficult to strangle Qin Yucheng or strangle himself.

After thinking about it, he felt that the easiest thing was to simply close his eyes and give up the matter of getting up early.

Mu Mu thought about it, clasped his fingers on his belly, and closed his eyes peacefully.

In the next second, the chirping of birds outside the window rang together with the set second alarm clock, which complemented Mu Mu's lifeless eyes like a walking corpse.