72

When Mu Mu opened his eyes, the bedroom was dark.

The thick blackout curtains completely shielded the sun's light and heat, and the air conditioner was blowing very comfortably.

Mu Mu looked at the dark room in a daze, and wanted to turn over to get the phone, but at the moment of turning over, he "fucked" and retracted into the quilt for a long while without moving.

His body was so sore as if he had run five kilometers after not exercising for a long time.

In addition, my throat hurts badly, and there is also a dull pain in some unspeakable secret place.

Mu Mu came back to his senses and took a deep breath.

fuck you.

I can't go on like this anymore, Ah Zhai also wants to go to the gym to exercise!

The ugly Qin Yucheng, when Master returns from his studies, I will let you feel the pain too!

Grandpa wait!

I remember this grudge!

Mu Mu cursed and turned over with difficulty on the bed covered with ten layers of silk quilts, reached for the mobile phone on the bedside table, and turned on the screen to take a look.

14:21

Mu Mu:? ? ?

Mu Mu put down his phone, grinned and got up.

Last night, the nonsense was unreasonable. The bathroom, the bed, and even the bay window sill experienced some such things.

Mu Mu looked around the room.

Qin Yucheng probably went to work. During dinner last night, he heard that his cooperation project with Liu Gaoming had been approved and needed preparations.

But before going to work... Mu Mu looked down at the quilt and sheets.

All changed.

I don't know how Qin Yucheng managed to change the sheets and quilts without waking him up.

Mu Mu touched Gu Lulu's stomach, endured the pain and moved his limbs, tremblingly got off the bed, dragged his legs that were almost useless, and walked slowly into the bathroom to wash.

The restrooms have also been tidied.

With the toothbrush in his mouth, Mu Mu glanced at the newly replaced bottle of shaving foam, paused for a moment, and turned his gaze away as if nothing had happened.

Last night, Qin Yucheng's dog opened up a lot of battlefields. Mu Mu was impatient, and couldn't beat him again and again. He smashed the shaving foam when he touched it.

Of course, the result will not be that Qin Yucheng stops.

At that time, pain and struggle became the best leavening agents, making the scene even more out of hand.

Qin Yucheng probably went to work with a bag on his forehead today.

Mu Mu brushed his teeth slowly, thinking he deserved it.

This is the end of shouting and stopping!

Mu Mu came out of the bathroom after washing up, and glanced at the 99+ group chat messages on the phone.

Mu Mu flipped through the chat records as he walked out, and there was an extra message at the bottom of the flip.

Mu Mu nodded.

Elderly Square Dance Choreography Group (5)

[Yu]: [Hui○ Kidney Treasure.jpg]

[Yu]: Pay attention to your body, keep healthy and nourish your kidneys, hello, he is also good/Rose/Rose