23

Finally, he cooked a bowl of noodles for Liu Gaoming.

The bouquet of perfume lilies brought by Liu Gaoming was placed on the cooking table.

According to Liu Gaoming, he has a friend who works in a flower shop, and occasionally when he passes by after get off work, he can ask for a few flowers that are left over from the day's sale.

The dog hook is really easy to coax, as long as there is food to forget the grievances.

He quickly finished a bowl of green vegetable noodles, put the bouquet of perfumed lilies into another vase, then turned his head and waved to Qin Yucheng, and the two sat on the sofa.

This weekend, Liu Gaoming went home to meet his grandfather, trying to ask for land and money.

But his grandfather is much more cautious than him, he is the master who does not show the eagle when he sees the rabbit, no matter how extravagant Liu Gaoming is, he will not give it to him easily.

"Brother, my family needs more detailed plans and related patents..."

In short, it is something like market research.

Qin Yucheng had expected that the plan he showed Liu Gaoming earlier was only a half-finished product, but he didn't expect Liu Gaoming to move so fast. It's only been a few days, so he went home for a walk.

However, when young people have an idea, they can't wait to implement it. This is really normal.

Seeing Qin Yucheng's confidence, Liu Gaoming breathed a sigh of relief and raised his head: "Although I didn't get the land, I still got a lot of money!"

It doesn't matter if Dad freezes the card, he still has Grandpa!

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu and Duan Yu who were gesturing together with the master paper, and turned his eyes to Liu Gaoming.

"Congratulations." He said, "Then it seems that you don't need to continue to come to my house for dinner."

"???"

Liu Gaoming was stunned.

Unexpected consequences appeared.

How can it be!

Whether to eat or not is a small problem, but whether you can often see your beautiful sister and handsome brother is a big problem!

Liu Gaoming's Yangou alarm sounded "Woo la la", he turned his head and began to look for a way, when his eyes skipped over Mu Mu and Duan Yu, he slapped his thigh, quick-witted: "I have used all my money to invest in Mu Mu!"

Mu Mu:? ? ?

Mu Mu was stunned holding the printing paper.

What, what! ?

when did it happen? I do not know how?

Liu Gaoming hinted frantically: "Right? Mu Mu!"

right what right?

A Zhai is very ruthless: "Although, I don't even have a business license."

And if you cooperate with Duan Yu, Mu Mu is not going to register by himself, just use the card of Duan Yu's studio.

The main reason is that there are fewer things related to identity cards, which makes it easier for him to escape.

Liu Gaoming was taken aback for a moment, then slapped his thigh again: "I invested in Duan Yu!"

Duan Yu:? ? ?

Although the male star didn't understand why Liu Gaoming said that, he has always been good at taking plays.