3

Mu Mu stood there for a while, making sure that Qin Yucheng had really left and never came back.

His whole body shook, and suddenly he felt that his waist was no longer sore and his legs were no longer hurting, and even his wedge heels seemed to be getting stronger.

As long as there is no Qin Yucheng by his side, Mu Mu feels that there is no difficulty that cannot be overcome!

No, it's better to say that without Qin Yucheng, everything becomes easier.

Mu Mu carried the bag of Lian Wu, who frightened him no matter what he looked at, found a trash can and threw it in, then lowered his head and took out his cell phone.

Thanks to high technology, thanks to fingerprint unlocking!

Mu Mu unlocked the phone, and found Taobao among a bunch of dazzling apps.

None of contemporary young people can escape the claws of online shopping!

Mu Mu quickly turned to the delivery address.

No. 0306, Linjiang Yipin Pavilion, Binhai Street, Jinwu District, Z City, G Province.

Mu Mu doesn't quite remember the details of this suite, maybe he forgot it, or maybe the author didn't write it down.

He could only silently recite the mobile phone number of the recipient, while looking for the entrance that might be 0306.

Generally speaking, when people park, they should subconsciously park at the place closest to their destination. When they go home, they must go straight to the parking space. It should not be difficult to find it.

Sure enough, Mu Mu quickly found the nearest elevator entrance, and there were three entrances written on it.

It seems that 0306 should refer to the sixth floor of the three buildings.

Mu Mu stopped in front of the anti-theft door outside the elevator entrance, was stunned for a moment, lowered his head and flipped through his bag, and took out the bunch of car keys left in the bag, only to find that there were only the door-opening button and start key of the car on the car key chain. It doesn't look like an anti-theft door key.

Mu Mu: "..."

numb.

He carefully rummaged through his bag again, and found something that was probably a key card, but there was no functional area for swiping cards on the anti-theft door.

Mu Mu looked at the anti-theft door in front of him and choked.

Unexpected difficulties arose.

Mu Mu was standing in front of the door with her bag in her hand, feeling that the soles of her feet were aching from being tortured by the wedge heels.

Those girls who can wear high heels without changing their face are really gods.

Mu Mu stood in front of the anti-theft door for a moment, took a deep breath, held the mobile phone, and after confirming that the payment password was also a fingerprint, he began to search for the electronic ID card.

After all, the original owner is a daring liar, and he has made a lot of preparations, including all the electronic documents in the applet.

Very good, this at least means that it is really bad, he can still stay in a hotel.

Mu Mu heaved a sigh of relief, and began to study the surrounding area.

If possible, of course he still hopes to search in the house without Qin Yucheng, at least to confirm what is going on with him now.