4

There are some people who, under extreme circumstances, will burst out with potential that they don't usually have.

But it is a pity that Mu Mu does not belong to that group of people.

He belongs to the hob meat that you dare to scold, I dare to cry, and you dare to touch me directly.

Except when surfing the Internet, if you really can't do anything, you will be number one.

Mu Mu looked at Qin Yucheng, who had the word "angry" written all over his body and hair, and sat up silently from the bed.

Hahaha, I laughed so hard that I didn't dare to speak at all.

Mu Mu panicked, pursed her lips and lowered her eyes, without saying a word.

How do you say it?

When you don't know what to do, just lower your head and avoid your eyes, indicating that you don't have the desire to fight.

—Although this sentence seems to come from a strange wilderness survival program, Mu Mu feels that it is very suitable for the current situation.

After all, it was Qin Yucheng standing opposite him!

Laughing to death, no one really expects the hero of the male frequency cool article to have basic legal training, right? No, no, no, no?

Human beings without legal restraint are beasts!

Is this a problem? No!

So it is very reasonable to use the skills of survival in the wilderness to deal with Qin Yucheng!

Mu Mu stood up barefoot, looked down at her toes on the ground, carefully raised her eyes to look at Qin Yucheng, then looked away instantly, her scalp numb.

It doesn't matter whether the tough guy wears pink bunny sandals, or whether Qin Yucheng actually sleeps in his own home, it's not worth mentioning at this moment!

Because Qin Yucheng looked like he was going to eat people!

woo woo woo.

I deliberately avoided the master bedroom and did not rest in the master bedroom because I was afraid that this kind of thing would happen!

In the end, it was all Qin Yucheng's fault that he slept in his own house!

Who would have thought of this, it was simply unthinkable!

I am obviously the most innocent victim!

Mu Mu was about to cry, he lowered his head, curling up his toes in grief.

Qin Yucheng looked coldly at the liar in the room who hung his head and said nothing.

He was wearing a T-shirt and beach shorts that were too bulky for him, making him extra slender and fragile.

The loosely tied long hair leaked a few unruly strands due to the slight bow of the owner's head, and the ends of the hair fell on the collarbone, making people feel a little itchy when they looked at it.

Again.

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu who was showing a weak and harmless posture in front of his eyes, his fingertips curled up, and even the veins on his forehead were throbbing.

Every time, every time, he was deceived by the innocence shown by the other party, retreating again and again, and finally got nothing.

He has already suffered such a loss, and he will not soften his heart again.

Mu Mu could almost hear Qin Yucheng's breathing.

He felt like a sinner who had been put on the guillotine, the severe dragon's head was hanging high, and he couldn't fall off. The executioner, Qin Yucheng, was playing with the huge ax that was used to cut off the reins in his hand, admiring the sinner's fear before the death penalty came.