58

A revolving lantern scene flashed before Mu Ze's eyes.

Yao Chi said that the younger sister, who saw a lot of consumption of women's products when pulling the bank statement earlier, and Mu Mu also admitted that she has a girlfriend.

Mu Ze: "..."

The younger brother ran away from home for half a year, and as expected, he became more rebellious.

Mu Ze was a little disappointed.

In the past, when Mu Mu went home, he always contacted the driver at home to pick him up when the plane took off. Yesterday, he called him one day earlier. Mu Ze thought it was because his younger brother ran away from home and was beaten up by the society, so he behaved himself.

—I know that I gave the news one day in advance, you pin.

For a moment, Mu Ze felt that Mu Mu was really sensible and grown up.

He never expected that this was just a way for the stinky brother to trick his brother into releasing his pigeons!

never mind.

Mu Ze thought blankly.

This child has been rebellious since he was a child, and his lying skills are superb, and his family has already tasted it.

Mu Ze felt that he was really an extraordinary and strong person.

After a brief silence of five minutes and thirty-six seconds, his shut down brain resumed operation.

little miss.

male friends.

"anything else?"

He slowly retracted his gaze from the driver.

The driver was silent for a while, and tentatively said: "There should be, but Aunt Xu hesitated to say anything, and was called away by the young master."

Mu Ze faintly felt something was wrong.

He glanced at the time, half an hour later, it was time to get off work.

After Mu Ze gradually started to take over the group affairs, the risk control department of his head office, under his subtle influence, has become an iron rule from 9 to 6. Except for emergencies, overtime rarely happens. .

Most of the background risk control is on duty, and it is relatively rare to go out to run business.

Mu Ze has seen a lot of migrant workers because of the idea that "it's better to fish for more overtime pay if you have to work overtime anyway".

He knows that blocking is worse than sparse, that what a worker is doing is a job, not a dream, and the stimulation of interests can arouse the enthusiasm of the worker more than anything else.

So after Mu Ze took over the department, he simply said that overtime work is not encouraged, and added such a thing as an "efficiency bonus".

Roughly, the better the performance completed during normal working hours, the higher the bonus level.

Sure enough, with bonus incentives, overtime work has decreased and efficiency has increased. Regular working hours and generous bonus income have also made his department a favorite in the industry, and he has become popular among his peers.

—Of course, from Mu Ze’s point of view, he simply doesn’t want to be dragged down by those monsters to work overtime.

The eldest brother has really made a lot of efforts to live a life that suits him!