50

Qin Yucheng and Mu Mu had been out for a while.

The village is not far from the sea, and in the evening, the sea breeze blows so that the air is not so hot.

The air conditioner is always comfortable without natural wind.

Duan Yu and Liu Gaoming each brought a box of watermelon, took a small stool and sat down at the gate of the courtyard, lit coils of mosquito coils and placed them next to their legs, smoky left and right like door gods.

The two door gods looked anxiously at the road under the ramp in front of the door, like elementary school students returning home from school, waiting anxiously for their parents to come home for dinner.

hungry.

"Oh, I'm so hungry." Liu Gaoming poked a piece of watermelon.

The male star glanced at his stomach: "If you eat more, you should be full or hungry?"

"Watermelons are full of water, so you're not really hungry." Liu Gaoming said, looking up and around, holding a plastic fork in his mouth, "I seem to have been here before."

Duan Yu: "?"

"It seems to be looking at the land. I really want to sell the land here, so that it can be merged into Z City after demolition."

Liu Gaoming recalled, waved his hands indifferently, and turned to be enthusiastic: "Let's play idiom Solitaire!"

Male star strikes first: "Do whatever you want!"

Liu Gaoming, who was robbed of the words, was taken aback for a moment, and repeated: "Do whatever you want!"

"For all..."

The two mentally retarded repeaters were reading, and they saw Qin Yucheng and Mu Mu from a distance.

Liu Gaoming's eyes lit up, and before he had time to stand up, several people turned in from the bottom of the ramp.

These people looked like they had just come back from get off work, and one of them, Liu Gaoming, knew him. He belonged to their company and had worked on projects with Liu Gaoming.

But the man did not appear to be the leader of the group.

The boss in a suit and leather shoes in the lead walked with a bit of arrogance.

Liu Gaoming stared at him and thought for a while.

Very good, I don't know.

These few people were passing by, but they didn't expect that the courtyard, which had been closed for a long time, was opened today, and there were people sitting at the door.

The boss was stunned for a moment, looked at Liu Gaoming and Duan Yu's home-like attire, and suddenly smiled.

He helped his stomach, lifted his feet and walked up the slope.

The boy in the shirt in the crowd recognized Liu Gaoming, with a moment of astonishment on his face, he quickly reached out to pull the companion, but he couldn't.

Not only did he not hold back, but he was also scolded.

"My clothes are very expensive! Don't touch them!"

He opened his mouth, and looked at the back of the person who walked arrogantly in a suit and straddled the flamboyant bastard, but in the end he didn't make a sound to remind him.

Liu Gaoming and Duan Yu sat at the door, watching in bewilderment that the man with a big belly stopped about one meter away from them.

The boss had a condescending attitude: "Hey, are you two new tenants?"