6

The scene was once very embarrassing.

Brother, listen to me.

It's scary, it's really, really scary.

Qin Yucheng's habit of appearing and disappearing is really suitable for making ghost movies.

Mu Mu was so frightened that his brain was trembling.

What was even more frightening was Qin Yucheng's expression of "You kid loves me", as if he was going to be a shark in the next second.

You have to find a way to deal with it!

Qin Yucheng skipped over the startled Mu Mu and looked at Liu Gaoming. He had a little impression of this orange-red head.

No way, this orange-red head is really hard to forget.

He remembered that this was an owner in the same community, who lived in the next building, and he could often see his orange-red selfie profile picture appearing in the chat records of the owner group.

When he has nothing to do, he likes to stroll around the community, looking for faults in the property, and with his own strength, he forcibly improves the living experience of the owners of the entire community.

I thought that someone who is so good at finding fault should be more serious and serious, but I didn't expect the unexpected youthful air.

Qin Yucheng has such an impression of Liu Gaoming, but if he is familiar with him, he must be unfamiliar.

Linjiang Yipin Pavilion has a total of six units, each unit has six floors, and six households have two elevators. Neighbors in the same building may not meet once or twice a month, let alone in the same community.

Qin Yucheng withdrew his gaze and turned to Mu Mu: "You are back."

Mu Mu was taken aback for a moment, pursed his lips and nodded: "Mmm..."

He responded, walked into the elevator, stood beside Qin Yucheng, and combed the hair that fell between his arms uncomfortably.

Mu Mu couldn't remember how long it had been since no one said this to him.

He looked down at the toe of the shoe in a daze until Liu Gaoming brought him back to his senses.

Liu Gaoming looked at Qin Yucheng and asked Mu Mu, "Who is this?"

Mu Mu opened his mouth, stuck for two seconds, and replied with a blank face: "I...uh, my husband."

Liu Gaoming was taken aback.

hateful! The newly met beautiful girl actually married young!

Qin Yucheng glanced at the absent-minded Mu Mu, and stretched out his hand to Liu Gaoming: "I am Qin Yucheng, this is Mu Mu, may I ask your surname?"

Liu Gaoming was still lamenting that his sister was married, and stretched out his hand instinctively: "Miangui's surname is Liu, Liu Gaoming, let's get to know each other, we may be neighbors in the future!"

Qin Yucheng showed a commercial smile, and had a conversation with Liu Gaoming.

Mu Mu really can't avoid this kind of interpersonal communication. The moment he realized that Liu Gaoming still wanted to talk to him, he quickly turned his face to the side and looked at the mirror in the elevator.

The girl in the mirror was wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans, with long black and beautiful hair, as young as a little sister who just entered college.

Mu Mu: "."

Oh my god, it's so beautiful!

Mu Mu looked at the beautiful younger sister in the mirror, and raised her hand to touch the bangs on her forehead.