60

Mu Ze felt that the world was so sad.

Happiness came briefly and then left in a hurry.

The younger brother jumps wildly between the two extremes of "ideal type" and "new trouble".

Mu Ze pondered for a long time, and asked: "Do you know what he did? About when he approached you, he cheated on marriage with impure motives."

"Ok, I know."

Qin Yucheng nodded, wanting to say that Mu Mu is no longer like that, but he couldn't say it directly.

If he hadn't experienced rebirth, he definitely wouldn't have believed Mu Mu's theory of time travel.

Qin Yucheng said, "He changed it."

The two lights in Mu Ze's heart flickered frantically, and finally the two lights of "ideal type" and "new trouble" lighted up together.

The eldest brother's mentality at this time highly overlaps with that of a certain Lili surnamed Chen who has never been masked far away in Z City.

Raise Gu!

Let the trouble deal with the trouble!

If Qin Yucheng can really handle Mu Mu, not only will he not lose money, but he will even earn blood!

But even if he thinks so in his heart, Mu Ze, as the eldest brother, still has the necessary reminder obligation: "If you don't register, there will be a lot of variables, such as family property."

Qin Yucheng was slightly stunned, looking at Mu Ze with a bit of warmth in his eyes.

"Thank you for your concern." Qin Yucheng paused and shouted, "Brother."

Mu Ze's fingertips trembled for a moment, lowered his eyes, and said indifferently: "It's just a necessary risk warning."

"Well, but I don't care about that."

Qin Yucheng glanced at Mu Mu standing at the door of the master bedroom, looking at them eagerly, and smiled even wider.

"I am capable of taking care of my own life and career by myself."

Mu Ze frowned slightly, thinking that Qin Yucheng just didn't have a clear understanding: "The Mu family's property..."

"I know, I know very well how huge the assets owned by the Mu family are, and what I know is probably just the tip of the iceberg."

Mayor Qin Yu sighed: "But these things don't mean much to me."

Qin Yucheng has already died once.

No one understands better than him that at the final stage of human beings, that money is nothing at all.

Qin Yucheng clearly remembered the lingering thoughts in his mind when he gradually became cold.

He was thinking, it would be fine if he didn't believe in Mu Mu, and it would be fine if he met someone else.

Money, career, profit.

These living people would hold tightly to the things they were crazy about, without leaving the slightest remnant in the heart of him who was about to die at that time.

When people come to the end of their lives, what they think about will never be how much money they have made in their lives.

Those who go alone will lament loneliness.

Those who are surrounded will think of the lively past.

But in the end it is still ashes to ashes, dust to dust.