18

Qin Yucheng has seen Mu Mu's handwriting.

On the night when Mu Mu didn't lock the door. But at that time, he thought that Mu Mu was too sleepy, so the words were crooked and out of shape.

After all, no one can ask a person to be sleepy to the point of falling asleep immediately, and the pen in his hand can still be controlled by him.

But now it seems that he is thinking too much.

Qin Yucheng followed behind Mu Mu, looking at the ledger in Mu Mu's hand from time to time.

The Gou Crawling character on the account book has a style of its own, and it can be seen at a glance that it must have been written by the same person.

To this extent, it has obviously been written this way for many years.

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu who didn't realize that he was showing such a lot of lies, and was speechless.

Is anyone really that stupid?

It's so stupid that it really makes people feel very unreal!

Mu Mu didn't know how many vests he had exposed.

Now his mind is full of the price and quality of the fabric, and he can remember it hard, and occasionally he goes to the merchant to ask for contact information and ask if he can order special fabrics separately.

In the fabric market, Mu Mu usually only looks at plain fabrics, because plain fabrics can do more things relatively.

He is extremely efficient and very purposeful. He visited all the large brand stores on the record in one morning.

Qin Yucheng watched Mu Mu tick off the last store name on the list, looked away, and asked, "Don't you want to buy?"

Mu Mu was still immersed in his own world, and didn't notice anything unusual.

He put the cap on the pen: "Just take a look first, don't buy it."

I haven't seen the private store yet!

The types of fabrics in large brand stores will be more complete, but some individual stores have some connections, and even sell fabrics developed by themselves.

Although this happens very rarely...

More are still developed and sold to big brands at a high price, but there are not no people who privately use other people's laboratories to research and tinker.

Mu Mu closed the ledger and rubbed his belly.

hungry.

Mu Mu turned to look at Qin Yucheng: "It's time to eat."

Qin Yucheng glanced at the time: "Go back to the city?"

Mu Mu's eyes lit up, and he said tactfully: "You go back first, I'll just eat something here, and I have to look at it in the afternoon."

Qin Yucheng: "..."

Should I tell Mu Mu that he almost carved the words "send the plague god" on his face.

Moreover, Mu Mu in the past was a master who never tired of eating and eating.

Qin Yucheng remembered that the old man used to eat out at high-end restaurants, roadside stalls and ordinary stores, and he never even looked at them.

Qin Yucheng was silent for a moment, and then decided not to speak with ease.

"Let's go together." Qin Yucheng said, "I should go to the airport after eating."