36

Looking at the two people sitting opposite him, Yao Chi felt somewhat confused.

His senior, Mu Ze, is a very good person. Of course, whoever he throws a brick at his school at will be very good.

But Muze is the best of the best.

At the same time, this overly outstanding senior was also the one who gave him an olive branch and opened the door to the circle in the imperial capital for him.

Yao Chi and Mu Ze had two terms, and if he had to say he was very familiar with him, he was not.

But Mu Ze didn't seem to know anyone well, so Yao Chi, who would be offered an olive branch by him, was relatively special.

Mu Ze returned home very early.

But Yao Chi has a good memory. He once accidentally saw Mu Ze in a small party, and suddenly received a photo.

In the photo is a young man with delicate and beautiful appearance.

Yao Chi asked a casual question at that time.

Mu Ze turned over the phone indifferently, saying that it was the photo sent by his younger brother.

Yao Chi only felt that the senior's younger brother didn't look like him at all, but after thinking about it, he might not be a brother of the same father and mother, so he didn't ask any further questions.

But now, Yao Chi looked at Qin Yucheng and Mu Mu in front of him, his slightly tired head was full of question marks.

Now there is a girl who looks very similar to the photo of the senior's brother.

There was also a boy who looked a bit like the senior himself.

Ah this.

Yao Chi fell into confusion.

Liu Gaoming has already started to introduce.

"A Chi, this is Qin Yucheng, my elder brother!"

Yao Chi: "?"

The surname of this person who looks very similar to the senior is Qin?

Or Liu Gaoming's elder brother?

Yao Chi was startled: "I've never heard of you..."

Liu Gaoming quickly interrupted: "It's not a kiss!"

Yao Chi: "Oh."

Liu Gaoming turned to Mu Mu again, and introduced to Yao Chi: "This is Mu Mu, my elder brother's wife."

Yao Chi was shocked by Liu Gaoming's introduction.

He paused as he reached out to grab the water glass, his face showing a bit of bewilderment: "...Mu Mu?"

Mu Mu nodded, showing a formulaic smile: "Hi, I'm Mu Mu."

This name, this appearance.

But if he remembers correctly...

What the senior said at the time was indeed "brother".

But now this one should be my younger sister from the sound and clothes.

…twin? The homonym of the name?

Yao Chi was at a loss.

He looked at the normal expressions of the people at the table, and there was nothing wrong with them. He hesitated for a moment, swallowed back the doubts in his heart, and began to chat with Qin Yucheng.

Although the addressee of the speech was Qin Yucheng, Yao Chi's eyes always drifted towards Mu Mu.

His movements were very subtle, and Ah Zhai didn't see it.