39

Qin Yucheng panicked.

He stayed in the car for a while, until the sirens of the surrounding vehicles gradually quieted down after a round, then took a deep breath, opened the door and got out of the car.

Mu Mu stood outside the car with a face full of shock, obviously shocked by the movement just now.

Qin Yucheng glanced at him, and passed the other side with the car keys: "Let's go, go home."

"Huh? Oh!" Mu Mu came back to his senses and followed Qin Yucheng's footsteps.

Qin Yucheng stood in the elevator expressionlessly, looking through the mirror of the elevator car, looking at Mu Mu who was inputting "dada" on his mobile phone.

Mu Mu rummaged through the files saved in the phone.

He didn't just save a backup of the divorce agreement in his computer.

Out of concern about Qin Yucheng's capriciousness and blackening, he would directly turn into an outlaw lunatic, Mu Mu kept a backup of the divorce agreement on his computer, cloud disk and mobile phone.

Who told Qin Yucheng to use the computer in the studio when he typed the divorce agreement?

That's A Zhai's new computer!

Don't take the opportunity to make more backups just in case, I'm sorry for Mu Mu's loss at Qin Yucheng's hands during this time!

Mu Mu opened the backup of the divorce agreement saved in his mobile phone, and marveled at his wit.

He raised his eyes, shook his phone at Qin Yucheng, and muttered in a low voice: "You sign again, and you agree."

Qin Yucheng closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Unlike the anxiety in his heart, Mu Mu didn't have any negative emotions from the divorce agreement.

It's not fair.

Qin Yucheng pinched the gift box in his hand, thinking of the tie lying quietly inside, and wondered for a moment whether he had encountered a PUA.

No, it's not.

Qin Yucheng quickly denied this.

Mu Mu, who can see through at a glance, can see through such methods.

He just wanted a divorce purely and firmly.

Realizing this, Qin Yucheng's face darkened even more.

He was angry, yet powerless to do anything about the source of his anger.

Qin Yucheng watched the elevator reach the sixth floor, and decided to choose a lucky green hat to vent his depression.

Yi Anning looked good.

Qin Yucheng thought.

Qin Yucheng is in a very bad mood recently.

Even if he tried to hide it, the atmosphere in the house was completely different from the previous relaxed atmosphere, and it couldn't be more obvious.

Not only Mu Mu was aware of this, but also Liu Gaoming who came here every day to eat.

Gougou didn't go home directly today, he ran to Mu Mu's studio with a bouquet of pink tulips, and replaced the previous perfume lily.

"What happened to my brother these two days?" Liu Gaoming asked in a low voice, "He seems to be in a bad mood all the time."

"Indeed." The male star nodded, lowered his voice, and whispered, "Qin Yucheng hasn't even come to pick Mu Mu home these two days!"