10

Chen Li was very surprised by Mu Mu's actions.

He had never seen Mu Mu so flustered.

Is it because of the marriage partner?

Chen Li thought for a while, stood up and quickly washed his hands, took the glasses that were set aside and put them on, hung a sign of "cleaning" on the room, and stepped up to Mu Mu.

Mu Mu heard the movement behind and turned to look over: "Is there anything else?"

Chen Li pushed his glasses: "You haven't signed the record yet."

"?" Mu Mu paused, dazed.

Signature record? What do you sign? What record?

Mu Mu settled down: "Where to sign?"

Chen Li didn't notice anything wrong either.

In the past, he took it to the room to sign for Mu Mu, but today he came out early, and it is normal for Mu Mu not to know where to sign.

"The front desk." Chen Li replied.

Mu Mu nodded, and his footsteps flew up.

Chen Li followed behind Mu Mu, looking at her flying long hair, she became a little curious about Mu Mu's marriage partner.

He originally thought that the one who married this sister was an old and unlucky person.

After all, newlyweds, for ordinary people, just want to announce their happiness to the world, but Mu Mu doesn't even wear a wedding ring when she goes out.

Combined with Mu Mu's pre-marriage behavior, the words "sister wants a green man" are clearly hanging on her face.

But now it seems that the warrior who made Mu Mu panic like this is not an ordinary unlucky guy.

Chen Li thought about it, asked the front desk to get the registration board, then turned his head and glanced at Mu Mu.

Mu Mu looked left and right, flustered and short of breath.

In the original text, regarding Yi Anning's label, the most clear title is "Smiling Tiger", because this person is as docile as his name on the surface, but he is actually an unscrupulous guy.

But let Mu Mu identify a real person from a title, which is really too embarrassing for A Zhai!

Mu Mu scratched her hands anxiously, trying to recall the description of Yi Anning's appearance, naturally thinking of loneliness.

The author didn't even describe the male protagonist's appearance in detail, so what kind of appearance description does the other supporting characters expect?

Liu Gaoming's orange-red hair is already extraordinary!

hateful!

If he has the opportunity to go back, he will also set foot in the online literary world, and arrange the characters in his works with colorful hair, so as to avoid the tragedy of not knowing people after crossing the book!

Mu Mu was driven incoherent by the author who didn't describe his appearance!

But even if he is so angry, he has no way of knowing Yi Anning's appearance, and can only stare at the gate, fearing everyone who comes in through the gate.

Woo.

I'm just a mere nerd.

Mu Mu choked up.

It is still necessary to draw a clear line with Qin Yucheng early, otherwise he will evolve from a social trash to a social terror sooner or later.