64

When the appraisal result came out, no one was surprised.

They had expected this result a long time ago, and they were just going through the motions.

The head nurse who was in charge of submitting the certificate looked at the five people in this row.

When these five people got the certificate of appraisal, there was no surprise at all, and there were no disputes or conflicts.

They took the testimonial very calmly and thanked her very politely.

The head nurse has worked here for more than ten years, and has never seen such a posture.

Of course she knew Mu Mingyuan's family, and the Mu's family doctor came from their hospital.

She thought that something would happen when the family came to do the paternity test, and her security guard had already reminded her, but she never expected that they came silently, got the result and left peacefully.

The head nurse looked at the doctor in disbelief: "That's it?"

"That's it." The old doctor nodded, "Their family has always been like this."

Maybe it's the influence of the family, maybe it's because they've been standing on a high place for a long time, anyway, no matter what happens, they are calm and self-reliant, and they will never let others see the joke.

Oh, except for the time when Mu Mingyuan chased after love.

In fact, the four people who are related by blood are indeed calm and self-restraining, while Mu Mu is just purely distracted.

A Zhai was wearing a peaked cap, with his head bowed, and was led away by Qin Yucheng's hand.

They got into the car, and the destination of the car was no longer Jinhui, but the manor where Mu Ze had always lived.

Mu Ze raised his eyes and glanced at the two younger brothers sitting opposite.

"It's hot?" Mu Ze asked.

Mu Mu's face was tanned red.

Qin Yucheng followed Mu Ze's gaze to look at Mu Mu who was still in a daze, and tugged him gently.

Mu Mu came back to his senses with a jolt, and looked at Mu Ze blankly: "Ah, ah?"

Mu Ze opened the refrigerator, paused for a moment with his fingertips on the mineral water bottle, then took out a bottle of soda water, and handed it to Mu Mu through the table.

Mu Mingyuan and Huaiqiu were taken aback when they saw the bottle of soda water. Huaiqiu was about to say something, but finally held back.

"Thanks."

Mu Mu didn't notice it, and stretched out his hand to unscrew the bottle cap and took a sip.

Mu Mu had never drank soda before.

This water tastes like unsweetened cola.

Mu Mu took a sip, tasted it, found it novel, and took another sip.

Mu Ze looked at Mu Mu and drank half a bottle of soda water "tont ton".

His younger brother doesn't like soda.

It should be said that he doesn't like carbonated drinks that have a subtle irritation in the throat.

At this time in the past, Mu Mu was already losing his temper.

Mu Ze silently looked away.

Qin Yucheng felt it.

But he just glanced at Mu Ze, and then refocused on Mu Mu.