16

Ah this.

Is this the boss's world?

Mu Mu was shocked.

He put down the documents in his hand, and couldn't figure out where the original owner got this habit for a while.

Generally speaking, people have special hobbies that break through the bottom line of social morality, and most of them have incentives.

Some people are because they can get pleasure from it, some people have changed their temperament because of drastic changes, and some people have accumulated too much pressure to vent.

There are many reasons.

But Mu Mu couldn't figure out how the original owner had a hobby of collecting stamps—and still collected men's stamps as a woman.

Although a person's spleen awakening is free, isn't he a bit too free?

Confused, Mu Mu reached out to pick up the cowhide bound book that he had just put aside, and opened it, thinking that this thing might help him approach science and explore the original owner's refreshing world.

As soon as the book was opened, the scrap of paper on the first page slid out and fell to the floor.

The paper is folded, not a single sheet, several sheets are bound together at the corners, it looks like it has been rubbed and smoothed, a little wrinkled.

Mu Mu put down the notebook, bent down to pick it up and opened it, glanced at the header on the paper, and gasped on the spot.

This is a paternity test report.

There are three pages in total, the first two pages are traceability analysis, and the last page has a bright red stamp stamped on white paper.

Whether it is the words engraved on the red stamp or the printed words covered under the red stamp, it makes people suffocate for a moment.

"After identification by our center, Mu Mu and Mu Mingyuan are confirmed to have no blood relationship."

A red seal confirming no blood relationship was stamped there, together with the signatures of two judicial appraisers, it was extremely eye-catching.

Mu Mu hissed lightly, and folded the certificate again.

At this moment, the original owner knew that he was not his own.

According to the information disclosed by the author before abandoning the pit, the original owner deliberately approached Qin Yucheng and deliberately wanted to destroy him.

Before Qin Yucheng was reborn, the original owner had indeed succeeded.

Mu Mu felt a little uncomfortable.

He put the certificate of appraisal aside and turned to the book.

Some people who have done bad things want to show off, but most of them can’t tell others. Therefore, on TV, you can often see the news that “the criminal suspect was caught on the spot when he returned to the scene of the crime and hid in the crowd to admire it”.

Unfortunately, the original owner was this type.

To sum up the contents of this book, it is the original owner's philatelic records. In A Zhai's familiar terms, it is the original owner's strategy record.

Mu Mu read a few pages of this thing as an acting tutorial, and gradually realized something was wrong.

Mu Mu frowned, flipped through the book and counted.