52

People are in good spirits on happy occasions!

After seeing Qin Yucheng's parents come back, it's time for Mu Mu and Duan Yu's small studio to seriously ponder.

The experienced Mu Mu naturally knows that when a video becomes popular, the most effective way to use it is to continue making videos of the same series.

But Duan Yu is different from him.

Compared with Mu Mu, who has a clear goal of earning money and eating, the male star also has the ideal of chasing dreams and realizing self-worth.

When Mu Mu arrived at the studio early in the morning, he found the male star sleeping on the sofa bed. It seemed that he hadn't gone back last night.

Half-dyed fabric was hanging out on the cutting table, dried overnight.

Because the inspiration comes from oil painting, in his conception, the smock is based on white silk, layered with layers of yarn dyed in different colors in different areas.

This kind of self-dyed and folded yarn technology is used in the field of ready-made garments. It is generally used as small decorations on dresses, and is rarely used on the entire skirt, but because the fabrics used in baby clothes are not so Large pieces, so the idea that it is not so easy to use on the whole skirt can be easily realized.

Mu Mu gently closed the door and did not approach the cutting table.

The camera on the tripod is still working, and the time-lapse photography mode is turned on.

In the picture, next to the vase on their framing wall, the doll wearing the clothes of the previous work is sitting against the vase, and the male star also gave it a concave shape.

Mu Mu glanced at the books piled up beside the sofa.

Duan Yu looked at a foolish look, but in fact he had already secretly read a bunch of books on photography art.

Under such circumstances, it is impossible for Mu Mu to stop the clothes he is making, and instead pull this dream catcher to accompany him to warm up.

It is a very happy thing to shine for something you like.

Mu Mu felt that he had to think about the happiness of his friends.

Now, I should go downstairs to buy breakfast for the male star.

The male celebrity buried his head in drinking black rice porridge, discussing their future plans with Mu Mu.

Liu Gaoming said that he would invest in their small studio, but in fact, there is nothing worthy of investment in their small studio.

To say it is an investment, it is better to say that Liu Gaoming is charitable for the two friends to pursue their dreams.

In addition, the operation of each platform and the conclusion of contracts should also be put on the agenda.

But in this respect, Duan Yu and Mu Mu are basically blind.

Although Mu Mu has experience in the video industry, compared with serious operations, his method is basically based on experience and instinct, which is incomparable with other professional ones.

Not to mention the legal aspects of the contract.

After much deliberation, the male star stretched out his ruthless claws to Mr. Chen: "Lily studied marketing at university."

"Is marketing the same as operation?" Mu Mu asked blankly.

The male star paused and hesitated: "... the same?"