25

Yi Anning hasn't noticed Qin Yucheng standing behind him yet.

And Qin Yucheng didn't make a sound, as if he was waiting for Yi Anning's next sentence.

Mr. Yi did not disappoint him.

Seeing that Mu Mu didn't intend to answer, Yi Anning pursed her lips: "Who is the lucky one who got your favor?"

Mu Mu: "..."

Grass, brother, you have received the magic power.

Mu Mu felt that he had committed the embarrassment of embarrassing others again.

Is there anything more embarrassing than being caught on the spot by prying a corner of a wall?

After thinking about it, Mu Mu thought that the only thing that could compare to it was being in the elevator with her dream lover and farting a long and loud fart.

Mu Mu scratched the ground with his toes, wishing he could carry the train and run away on the spot.

Just when Mu Mu finished digging the Mawangdui Han Tomb with his toes and was about to work hard towards the 100,000 terracotta warriors in the Qinhuang Mausoleum, Qin Yucheng tidied up his appearance a little.

In fact, there is nothing to tidy up.

He didn't want to go to work today, so he casually wore white T-grey shorts and a pair of leather sandals on his feet.

It looks laid-back and comfortable, plus the well-proportioned muscles and face that often go to the gym to push iron, attracted the attention of many younger sisters as soon as they entered the water.

Qin Yucheng sneered lightly, pulled away Mu Mu's stool on the other side, and met Yi Anning's gaze.

Qin Yucheng raised his eyebrows: "Are you looking for me?"

Yi Anning paused.

He was sure the newcomer was indeed talking to him.

Looking for him?

Yi Anning kept a smile on his face, realizing that this was the lucky one who was favored by Mu Mu.

Mr. Yi looked at Qin Yucheng.

Qin Yucheng also looked at him.

Qin Yucheng didn't have much contact with Yi Anning. Before his rebirth, he and Yi Anning were completely enemies.

Yi Anning's company is also in Z City, which completely overlaps with his company's field, and every time they attract investment, they have to fight.

But this opponent, he really hasn't had personal contact a few times, and even rarely met face-to-face. He just heard about the fact that he has a big capital endorsement behind him.

Thinking about it now, that "big capital" should be the former Mu Mu.

If it wasn't for the news that Yi Anning and Mu Mu attended a charity party together before his accident, Qin Yucheng wouldn't have been so impressed by this face.

Qin Yucheng recalled the days of his last struggles before his rebirth, and his originally relaxed face sank a little bit.

Yi Anning was keenly aware of Qin Yucheng's hostility towards him, and his heart moved, with a smile on his face.

It's good to be hostile.

There is hostility, which proves that the status of this lucky guy is not that stable.

Immediately, the smile on Mr. Yi's face became gentler: "Hello, I'm Yi Anning."

Qin Yucheng reluctantly made a breathy sound as an answer, ordered a cup of iced coffee and panini, and was not ready to communicate with him.