48

Qin Yucheng's hometown actually refers to his old house on the outskirts of Z City.

It is an older self-built house.

Mu Mu is not sure about the exact size, but the area of ​​self-built houses is generally not too small.

It's not easy to clean up if you don't live there for a long time.

Mu Mu gave Duan Yu a vaccination.

The male star was dissatisfied: "Look down on me?!"

"That's not true. I look down on Liu Gaoming more." Mu Mu was very honest.

Liu Gaoming said that he would also come to join in the fun.

Mr. Xiaoliu looks like he doesn't eat fireworks in the world, he can't cook, and his hygiene is probably not good enough.

The male star and Mu Mu wanted to go together, he was silent for a moment: "It's fine if he doesn't make trouble."

Mu Mu thinks about it too.

He lay down on the sofa: "I'll sleep first."

The male star stopped Mu Mu with a shovel: "Help me adjust this camera first!"

Mu Mu got up.

Before the previous video was edited, Duan Yu was already inspired to chase after Mu Mu to record him the material of the second video.

The new skirt design was inspired by Monet's oil paintings.

The impressionist master's control of light, shadow and color has always been very resonant to others.

The overall design of the skirt is a large skirt in the Rococo style, in the style of a three-piece suit.

The outermost cover skirt is designed according to the flowing Robe, that is, the flying skirt, in the early days of Rococo.

The colors are inspired by a sunrise dominated by pink, blue and yellow.

When it comes to the petticoat, it is the transition to the poppies that are in full bloom at noon. Two white poppies are used as the boundary at the half sleeve to separate the red sleeve from the layered lace below. The bell-shaped skirt is like an unfolded The picture scroll is fiery and gorgeous.

The final piece is a relaxed pastoral design, inspired by nocturnal water lilies.

Mu Mu doesn't know much about design, but he knows that if he wants to realize the details on the design drawings, even if it's baby clothes, the cost and workload will probably not be small.

"If you want to do it, do it with a big ticket! Don't worry about the cost!" The male celebrity waved his hand, "I'm going to do it, and I'm chasing my dream!"

Mu Mu: "."

OK, rich man.

Mu Mu slept all morning and stopped sleeping, and took Duan Yu with the doll to shoot the location.

There is a group of western-style buildings in City Z, and many photo studios will shoot scenes there. Mu Mu dragged male celebrities into it, which is not considered a violation of harmony.

The male celebrity rubbed his hands excitedly: "After filming and editing the video, we can make a fortune!"

Mu Mu turned to look at him: "Aren't you chasing dreams? Why are you going to get rich again?"

Duan Yu clenched his fists with both hands: "Children make choices, adults' dreams and wealth must be grasped with both hands, and both hands must be hard!"