32

Mu Mu changed his clothes, took off his makeup, and followed Qin Yucheng into the car.

He still chose the back seat.

Qin Yucheng started the car and handed the gift box on the co-pilot to the back.

Mu Mu was taken aback: "What is this?"

"Gift." Qin Yucheng said.

Mu Mu:? ?

Mu Mu didn't dare to answer.

He couldn't figure out why Qin Yucheng gave him a gift.

Qin Yucheng found that Mu Mu didn't reach out his hand, paused slightly, and the corners of his mouth drooped slightly: "Don't you want it?"

Sitting behind Qin Yucheng's side, Mu Mu vaguely caught a trace of a bad emotion, so he had no choice but to bite the bullet and reach out to pick it up.

"...Why did you suddenly give me a gift?" He asked in a low voice.

"I thought of it, I gave it away when I thought of it." Qin Yucheng's mouth twitched when he saw him take it.

Holding this beautifully packaged gift box, Mu Mu felt a little strange in his heart.

It's strange, why did Qin Yucheng give him a gift?

Is this reasonable?

This is unreasonable.

There is a breath of weasels greeting chickens for the New Year.

Qin Yucheng's voice sounded again: "Take it apart and have a look?"

Mu Mu answered vaguely, stared at the gift box for a while, and then pulled the ribbon away.

Lying in the box is a camera.

Sony A6600, powerful lens stabilization, tracking focus, although there are still flaws, but it is completely enough for Mu Mu - it is better than mobile phone shooting.

Mu Mu was stunned for a moment, feeling even more weird in his heart.

He remembered that Qin Yucheng did ask him why he didn't use a camera to take pictures.

Mu Mu felt that at the beginning, the horoscope had not yet been written off, so there was no need for all tools to be so well matched.

Don’t you see how many people who want to learn to paint spend a lot of money to buy a bunch of painting tools, and finally throw them in the corner to eat ashes and take up space?

A Zhai has rich experience, which is called rationally eliminating waste.

He planned to wait until the results of the video improved, and then use the pocket money earned from the video to replace the equipment, which can be regarded as a reward for himself and encourage him to persevere.

The last time Azhai ran a video account by himself, the process from mobile phone to camera took more than a year.

Mu Mu pursed her lips, picked up the camera, and skillfully adjusted the focus, turned the aperture, and flipped through the menus.

Qin Yucheng saw that he was playing with the camera with his head down, so he looked away and stepped on the accelerator.

Mu Mu was adjusting the camera while thinking, Qin Yucheng would actually buy him a camera just because he saw him taking pictures with his mobile phone?

It doesn't make sense.

Mu Mu still remembered that when Qin Yucheng first saw him, his expression was as if he wanted to tear him apart.