54

Mu Mu was on the bed, hiding in the quilt, shrinking into a ball.

There still seemed to be a slight smell of moisture and alcohol on the lips.

Mu Mu's whole body was torn apart.

Qin Yucheng's kiss is about to leave - oh, it shouldn't be said that.

It was A Zhai who reacted quickly and knocked Qin Yucheng and his chair up!

Mu Mu pursed her lips, pulled the quilt, and tucked every gap tightly.

Inside the small bulge on the bed, except for the light that penetrates through the thin air conditioner, every gap is tightly blocked.

Mu Mu wrapped himself into a silkworm chrysalis, airtight.

With the silky quilt on his forehead, he couldn't figure out how things could turn out like this.

Qin Yucheng kissed him.

Qin Yucheng kissed him!

God!

What is this!

Qin Yucheng actually kissed him? !

Mu Mu touched his face.

Qin Yucheng was able to kiss this face!

What kind of **** meal replacement literature is this?

Big brother probably really drank a lot today, right?

Mu Mu's head buzzed.

He couldn't help pulling the quilt even tighter, and he didn't relax in the slightest even when he was sweating.

Suffocate the ball!

A Zhai closed his eyes, arched himself under the quilt, his lips brushed against the silk quilt lightly, the silky touch on his lips made Mu Mu's scalp numb, and he lifted the quilt with a "chuckle".

Grass.

Damn you, PTSD.

The **** Qin Yucheng!

Mu Mu sat on the bed, cursing.

Qin Yucheng sat on the ground in a daze for a while.

He thought about many things, such as the softness on Mu Mu's lips, the divorce certificate in a few days, the truth about his biological parents and...

There is also the response that Mu Mu should make afterward.

Qin Yucheng looked down at his hands and twirled his fingertips.

There is still the remnant warmth left over from the previous contact.

Mr. Qin slowly got up from the ground, raised the chair, glanced at the notebook and computer dropped by Mu Mu, reached out to close them unhurriedly, took the pajamas from the closet, and turned into the bathroom.

The water flowed from the top of the head along the smooth texture.

Mu Mu vaguely heard the movement in the bathroom, and the mask of pain on his face became more and more profound.

Gan!

This dog thing seems to be very leisurely!

A Zhai never thought that he would become someone else's meal replacement one day!

What's more, the first bobo since I can remember in my life was taken away!

The **** Qin Yucheng!

Come on Ultra... Forget it, there is no Ultraman in this world!