68

The scene was very embarrassing for a while.

Mu Ze calmly said, "Qin Yucheng still knows this?"

Chen Li was determined: "Of course."

Mu Ze's mind went blank for a moment.

He has no way to connect Qin Yucheng, who is somewhat similar to him, with things like ">v0" and ">3<".

But Mu Ze is well trained.

The strong adaptability and endurance cultivated since childhood made him quickly accept this.

It is normal for a person to have thousands of faces.

Respect human diversity.

The younger brother is also human.

So respect your brother's diversity.

Reasonable.

Mu Ze stabilized.

"...You guys." Mu Ze paused, then changed his words, "Have they always been like this?"

! !

As soon as Chen Li heard that Mu Ze separated him from the mentally handicapped male star, he immediately fell in love with this brother.

Teacher Chen said implicitly, "It's usually fine."

Actually not.

When Duan Yu was alone before, Chen Li didn't pay much attention to him playing tricks, and there was still a limit to how he could get up by himself.

But since meeting Mu Mu and meeting Liu Gaoming through Mu Mu, Duan Yu is like a fish returning to the water, a bird finding its nest, and whenever there is nothing to do, Duan Yu loves to hang out with Liu Gaoming for silly fun.

Mu Ze heard the implicitness in Chen Li's words.

He nodded slightly: "Very good."

Chen Li: "?"

"lively."

Mu Ze watched Duan Yu's self-made soul-calling banner over there being violently dismantled by Qin Yucheng expressionlessly, and couldn't tell what it was like for a while.

It seems to be so lucky.

Mu Ze thought.

This is probably a blessing and a curse.

If Qin Yucheng hadn't been replaced back then, he would probably be as boring as he is now.

Mu Ze is really not a person who will stir up topics.

He took the initiative to communicate with people, except for the relationship of teaching, there is only business cooperation. In social occasions, usually only others take the initiative to chat with him, and there is no need for him to take the initiative to find topics.

So after a brief exchange with Chen Li, he had nothing to say.

The atmosphere became subtly awkward.

Mu Ze doesn't usually appear in the public eye. Unlike many entrepreneurs who go around giving speeches or press conferences, he doesn't like to add these unnecessary burdens to himself.

At most, Mu Ze accepts some serious interviews, and speaks some serious words in the interviews to reassure shareholders.

—It is the kind of talk show that is very serious and people who don't pay attention to current financial affairs will never watch it.

Mr. Chen, who doesn't pay attention to this aspect, naturally can't recognize Mu Ze, but he has been beaten by the society for many years. Even if he doesn't know what kind of character Mu Ze is, he can tell from his demeanor and clothes.