59

Mu Ze usually looks at ideals and dreams separately.

Ideals are goals that can be achieved through step-by-step planning, while dreams are untouchable things that can only stay at the stage of "I just think about it" forever.

Mu Ze has had a dream since he was a child that cannot be understood by outsiders.

Every time he visits a temple, he must offer sacrifices and worship every god, and he murmurs in his heart that the wishes he made are all exactly the same, that is, to replace his younger brother with his parents.

Or replace him.

The younger brother who only cares about his own happiness when doing things all day long, and doesn't care about other people's life or death at all.

Engaged in field shooting, every day she is either collecting materials in this rainforest or rolling in that desert.

It was normal at first, but after discovering the talent of the eldest son, he couldn't wait to blame him, and ran out to accompany his mother to run in the wild.

In this large family that is too loose and free, only Mu Ze bears the unbearable burden of life at a young age.

Of course, Mu Ze thinks that it is very good for his mother to bravely pursue his hobbies and ideals, but his father only ran away after he grew up.

In a family like theirs, even if parents don't run around in the wild, they must fly between major commercial cities in the world.

Children's life and education are basically hired high-end nannies and top tutors, and parents do not participate much.

Of course Mu Ze can understand these things.

It's just that the truth is the same, but every time he cleans up the mess for his younger brother, he always wants to strangle his parents who are wandering in some no-man's land.

Because the younger brother is not as self-disciplined as he is, the nannies and teachers don't dare to be strict with him, and finally the responsibility for controlling the younger brother falls on him.

But since he was a child, his class schedule was from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, and his younger brother interrupted him a few times, so the class had to be extended to 10:11:00 pm.

Mu Ze has been a very self-disciplined person since he was a child.

And Mu Mu was the one who broke his self-discipline since he was a child.

In the dead of night, little Mu Ze thought countless times whether to go to the next room and suffocate the debt collector with a pillow.

But he is strong.

He held back.

Little Mu Ze clenched his fists, thinking what if there was a miracle?

He endured it for more than twenty years, until now, a miracle really happened!

Mu Ze's face was expressionless, and his heart was filled with almost overwhelming joy!

He gave Qin Yucheng a vain glance.

In all fairness, Qin Yucheng does look somewhat similar to him.

But this cannot be used as a basis for blood relationship.

There are many examples in this world who have never met but have similar looks. Those in the entertainment industry who are dubbed "little xx" because of their similar looks can't be counted in two slaps.

The reliable elder brother steadily maintained a trace of sobriety amidst the joy in his heart.

He said lightly: "Evidence."