22

Mu Mu is at his desk making a pattern.

There are two reading shelves on the cutting table in front of him, and the reading shelf on the left holds several printed color pictures in a bookcase. The color pictures are different views of the same animation character.

On the other reading shelf were some fragmentary sketches, with some words marked on them.

Qin Yucheng knew nothing about the clothing industry, so he quickly looked away from the reading shelf.

Mu Mu had a small tripod upright by his hand, and a mobile phone that was being filmed was mounted on the tripod.

Qin Yucheng took a look, and found that what the recording camera focused on was Mu Mu's slightly flawed, but still beautiful hands.

After the focus is blurred by the smart lens, there is a cherry wood desk in the background. On the desk are office supplies such as printers, notebooks and some fashion magazines stacked randomly.

The computer did not turn off the screen, but displayed the current time in white characters on a black background. A light-colored cardboard was pasted on the wall behind the computer. There were a bunch of messy photos of the scene and what looked like notes pinned to the cardboard.

Avatars of different sizes, large and small, are exposed in the corner of the lens.

Behind Mu Mu's hand movement, a bouquet of champagne roses was placed in a vase and bloomed lazily on a stack of magazines.

Mu Mu's face was not recorded.

But just the unhurried movements of the hands and the layout of the scene make the picture in the camera look very beautiful.

Messy and orderly, lively and peaceful.

Qin Yucheng raised his eyebrows.

This framing looks pretty professional.

If Mu Mu knew Qin Yucheng's thoughts, he would probably be extremely proud.

Before he came here, he also made videos for three years. With his experience and some free tutorials on the Internet, he has more or less gained some experience in shooting such videos.

The scene in this viewfinder frame was decorated by him after a whole day of fidgeting.

Among them, Duan Yu contributed a lot of magazines and messy design scraps; Chen Li provided Duan Yu; It's all covered.

The whole picture is dominated by simple logs and white, originally a slightly cold style, but after being decorated with fancy magazines, the viewfinder frame is suddenly lively and lively, and the bouquet of flowers makes it warm and full of joy. vitality.

When the scene was decided, the four people present were quite satisfied.

Qin Yucheng didn't step forward.

He looked around the small room.

This room is really not big, after all, the apartment itself is made in imitation of a hotel.

The cutting table, desk and a sofa bed have already taken up most of the activity space, not to mention that there is a cabinet that cannot be knocked off that occupies the entire wall.

But unexpectedly, with so many things placed, this narrow space does not seem crowded.

And Mu Mu is immersed in his work in such an environment, and seems to be quite adapted to this small environment.

Qin Yucheng felt very unfamiliar with his appearance.

Mu Mu combed her long hair.

The smooth hair was loosely coiled up, and fixed with a pen instead of a hairpin, leaving only a few disobedient hair and bangs, which swayed with his movements.