44

"—"

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu and opened his mouth, but found that he couldn't make any sound except short breath sounds.

He wanted to say that he really didn't cry, but his heart was sore and unbearable, and the tip of his tongue was full of bitter taste.

Thinking seemed to be pulled into a straight line, and all thoughts were wiped out by Mu Mu's words.

Qin Yucheng closed his eyes.

He seemed to really want to cry now.

Qin Yucheng's fingertips resting on his legs curled up, his heart was filled with dull soreness, and maybe there was also a slight, subtle taste of secret joy mixed in.

Mu Mu looked at Qin Yucheng who was in a daze, feeling very distressed.

Mu Mu's mother once said to him:

— People don't just have tears in their eyes.

Mu Mu is worried.

He really doesn't know how to coax people, because he hasn't been coaxed much before, and the parents haven't taught him, so the child naturally doesn't understand this kind of emotional expression.

Of course, this is not the main reason.

The main reason is that A Zhai is really strong and rarely needs to be coaxed!

Mu Mu poked his face and smiled, but his brows were already wrinkled in distress.

It looked ridiculous.

Qin Yucheng managed to suppress the surging sourness bit by bit, and then opened his eyes again, and stretched out his hand to pull Mu Mu's hand that tossed his face.

Such a beautiful face, don't make it so ugly.

Mu Mu didn't withdraw his hand, but looked at Qin Yucheng hesitantly: "Are you still sad?"

"I'm not sad." Mr. Qin's voice was hoarse and nasal.

Isn't it sad to hear the sound of crying?

Mu Mu thought that this was probably because the duck had a hard mouth, but A Zhai was not like this. A Zhai was honest and generous, and when she was sad, she rushed directly into her mother's room to hug her.

But Ah Zhai has not been sad for many years.

But that's okay, Qin Yucheng can still speak hard, which proves that he is still rational.

Originally, Mu Mu was still thinking that if Qin Yucheng was really in a bad mood, he would sacrifice himself to give Qin Yucheng a hug.

Hugging and comforting is often the first intimate tenderness that human beings feel when they are born.

It can soothe the mood very well.

Mu Mu can only do this trick.

But Qin Yucheng didn't seem to need it.

"Well, you're not sad." Mu Mu withdrew his hand and held the cup again, "Is there anything else you want to ask?"

Qin Yucheng was silent for a moment, he wanted to ask a lot, but now he just didn't care.

He could already deduce many things from Mu Mu's words.

For example, Mu Mu should have come here after getting a marriage certificate with him, otherwise she wouldn't have asked him for a divorce on the day of the wedding.

Another example is that he will have conflicts with Yi Anning in the future, otherwise Mu Mu would not even know Yao Hong but pay attention to Yi Anning instead.