55

Qin Yucheng caught a glimpse of Mu Mu's red ears, and tried hard to purse his lips, but in the end he still couldn't help laughing.

Mu Mu swallowed the noodles in his mouth, looked at Qin Yucheng who was smiling extraordinarily happily and recklessly, and was stunned for a moment, feeling a little bit ashamed in his heart.

What are you laughing at? !

what's so funny!

Mu Mu put down his chopsticks: "What are you laughing at?"

Is what I said funny?

This is full of A Zhai's precious sincerity, you actually laughed!

Damn it, Qin Yucheng deducted three points!

Mu Mu stared at Qin Yucheng.

Qin Yucheng raised his hands to express his surrender, with a smile on his face: "Be reasonable."

Mu Mu picked up his chopsticks again: "What's the point?"

"When people feel joy and joy, it's an instinctive reaction to laugh, right?"

Mr. Qin's tone was full of laziness after relaxing, even with a little nasal sound.

Mu Mu was slightly stunned, and when he realized what Qin Yucheng meant, he suddenly felt a burst of hot temperature spreading across his face.

He quickly looked away, and said bluntly, "Did you not sleep well last night?"

The voice sounded wrong.

Poor topic change.

But Qin Yucheng was never someone who would sit still.

Businessmen are always good at spotting and capturing opportunities.

He will not let go of the opportunity to win the favor of the other party so easily.

"I didn't sleep last night." Qin Yucheng said, "I've been thinking about your answer, tossing and turning, unable to sleep."

Mu Mu: "..."

That's bad luck.

I didn't sleep last night either.

Mu Mu bit the bullet and answered: "Then why don't you go to work today? You were drunk and stayed all night yesterday..."

"No need." The smile on Qin Yucheng's face became more obvious, "Thanks to you, I'm very sober now and in excellent condition."

Mu Mu was at a loss: "?"

"I have to work hard to please you, how can I skip work?" Qin Yucheng picked up the chopsticks.

Mu Mu: "..."

Mu Mu closed his mouth.

His face was on fire.

Mr. Qin looked at Mu Mu whose fingertips were all curled up, chuckled lightly, stopped entanglement, and bowed his head to eat.

After this encounter, the face is already lumpy.

But Qin Yucheng still felt that the ordinary dried noodles were extremely sweet.

Mu Mu finished eating the noodles in silence and went into the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Qin Yucheng followed and walked in.

Mu Mu moved to the side, and moved away from Qin Yucheng silently: "You should go to work."

Qin Yucheng didn't really want to leave.

He wanted to post to Mu Mu: "I'll help."

Hearing this, Mu Mu looked at the two bowls in the sink: "It's just two bowls, what can you do for me?"