15

Qin Yucheng didn't even wait for Mu Mu to remind him, he put down the sandwich in his hand, got up and went to the study.

After Mu Mu searched the study room on the first day, he never searched the study room again, and rarely even went in.

He watched Qin Yucheng's back and heaved a sigh of relief.

Unexpectedly crisp.

Mu Mu ate the purple cabbage in the salad, and glanced at Liu Gaoming.

Probably because there are outsiders there?

Qin Yucheng doesn't seem to like to talk about private affairs in the presence of outsiders, probably because he doesn't like to show jokes to outsiders?

When Yi Anning was caught in the afternoon, there was still a taxi driver in the car. Qin Yucheng didn't ask much at that time, but Liu Gaoming was always there afterwards, and he hardly had any time to spend alone with Qin Yucheng.

…Um?

So it seems that Liu Gaoming will come over for a while?

Doesn't that mean that the time A Zhai and Mr. Qin spend alone is almost infinitely close to zero!

Thinking of this possibility, Mu Mu's gaze at Liu Gaoming softened all of a sudden.

How can this be a silly dog, this is A Zhai's lucky star!

Dad's big boy!

Whoever calls you a silly dog ​​in the future, I will be in a hurry with whoever!

Mu Mu's voice was gentle: "Come to eat at noon?"

Liu Gaoming bit the luncheon meat and ate it: "Eat the company cafeteria at noon, and at night..."

Liu Gaoming hesitated for a moment.

It is too troublesome to go back and forth at noon, but in fact, you can also eat in the company cafeteria at night.

But the company cafeteria also needs to pay for meals by itself. After careful calculation, the monthly food subsidy is only 300 yuan!

Even if he is the prince of the group, he doesn't have much money.

In addition, Liu Gaoming and his father confronted Maimang, and he had already fast forwarded to the point where he was about to resign.

Originally, Liu Gaoming was thinking of resigning after canceling his vacation, but now that his card has been frozen, he thought that he had already done half of the work this month, so he finished the remaining half and resigned when he was fully paid.

After all, the resignation handover period is not considered salary!

Damn capitalists!

It was the first time that Liu Gaoming had such a strong resonance with the migrant workers.

"Dinner..." Liu Gaoming sighed, "I can..."

Qin Yucheng came back at this time.

Holding his ID card, he knew what they were talking about as soon as he heard Liu Gaoming's words.

Qin Yucheng handed out the ID in his hand and said, "I have an exhibition these few days, and I'm going to another place."

Mu Mu took the ID card and was taken aback when he heard this.

What? And such a good thing? !

Holding his ID card, Mu Mu felt as if he had been hit by a huge pie falling from the sky.

Mu Mu tried hard to suppress the corners of his mouth that almost turned up: "Then when are you leaving? When are you coming back?"

Qin Yucheng sat down again: "Leave today, come back next Monday."