43

There was silence all around.

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu in astonishment, and Mu Mu closed his eyes, with "kill or cut as you like" written all over his face.

Mu Mu didn't realize that he not only tore his little vest to pieces, but also exposed Qin Yucheng's rebirth.

A Zhai is still stuck in the self-defeating self-abandonment of "stretching the head is a knife, and shrinking the head is also a knife. In this case, it is better for me to choose a sharp knife and chop off my head."

Life probably ends here.

Mu Mu was a little frustrated.

The world was fine, he made friends and experienced things he had never experienced before.

Even getting along with someone like Qin Yucheng was new to Mu Mu.

But too tired.

Especially wearing fake breasts.

Wearing a silicone cover in summer, if it weren't for the air conditioners everywhere now, and Qin Yucheng wouldn't be able to do it, Azhai would have had a heat stroke and burped his fart.

Hey, think about it better, maybe if he dies here, he can go back home again?

God! Yes!

Thinking of this possibility, Mu Mu suddenly stood up.

The cold sea breeze came oncoming with some dampness, Mu Mu sneezed, and then stretched out his hand to support the fake chest.

If it wasn't for the public, he would have taken off his fake **** immediately!

It was the first time for Qin Yucheng to experience the shock of this kind of vest being picked off. Before he recovered from the stimulation, he saw Mu Mu sneezed, and just as he helped his chest, he sneezed twice.

Qin Yucheng opened his mouth, swallowed back all the lingering questions on the spot, took off his thin coat, and handed it to Mu Mu.

Mu Mu question mark: "?"

"Put it on, don't catch a cold." Qin Yucheng said, standing up, "Go home, I'll find a substitute driver."

"Huh?" Mu Mu was stunned.

Qin Yucheng saw that he was lying on the stool stupidly, neither picking up his clothes nor getting up, so he shook off his clothes and wrapped him up, buttoned up a button to prevent the coat from slipping off, and then pulled Mu Mu up from the chair with all his strength.

Qin Yucheng's physical fitness is very good.

The remaining warmth of his body remained in the coat, and as soon as he put it on, Mu Mu felt that his arms, which were nearly unconscious by the sea breeze, were rejoicing and celebrating the arrival of warmth.

Mu Mu was dragged two steps in his coat, stopped, and pulled Qin Yucheng back.

Qin Yucheng paused and reminded: "If you stay any longer, you will catch a cold."

"No..." Mu Mu turned his head and glanced at the dark ocean, then at Qin Yucheng, "Don't you say something?" Or do something?

Hearing what Mu Mu said, Qin Yucheng had some weird guesses in his heart.

It can be seen that Mu Mu's courage is not small.

He was able to complete the performance without changing his face in front of Yi Anning and Yao Hong, which is enough to prove this point.

But Mu Mu is particularly afraid of him.

It seemed that he was sure that he would do something terrible to him.