67

Qin Yucheng handed over the soda water in his hand to Mu Ze.

The water bottle was covered with a layer of solidified water vapor, and after being wiped lightly, it became transparent again.

Mu Ze reached out to take it: "Thank you."

Mu Mu observed Mu Ze's expression closely, and indeed did not notice any negative emotions from it.

It seems that Mu Ze does not object to calling him brother.

It's fine if you don't reject it, Mu Mu heaved a sigh of relief.

He really didn't know how to get along with Mu Ze, and Mu Mu found it difficult to make a decision just by calling him.

After all, Mu Ze never explicitly admitted that he was not the original Mu Mu.

It doesn't seem appropriate to call Mu Ze's name directly.

Mu Mu took his small suitcase and stood on the escalator, and looked up at the sign hanging beside the elevator: "The male star said to wait for us at Exit 5."

Duan Yu didn't know the VIP channel they took.

"We have to go to the common passage."

Qin Yucheng paused when he got on the elevator.

Hearing what Mu Mu said, Mu Ze sent a message to the driver who came to pick him up, asking him to pick him up in another place.

As soon as Mu Ze raised his eyes after sending the message, he saw the vague resistance on Qin Yucheng's face.

The soda water in his hand was cold and bubbling.

Mu Ze thought for a while, and among the two younger brothers, he chose Mu Mu who looked better.

"Those two friends of yours..."

"Ah." Mu Mu turned his head, looked at Mu Ze behind him, and introduced him, "The male star's name is Duan Yu, and Mei Yu's Yu is a fashion designer, a very powerful one, and now it's my cooperation By."

Maki nodded.

He remembered the video account of Mu Mu that he had seen before, the ID "Xiayu mumu", it should be that Duan Yu and Mu Mu each took a part and synthesized it.

This is easy to understand, and no one loses.

"Lily's name is Chen Li, and she is very powerful. I feel like he knows everything, and he can do everything. The copywriting and dynamics of my first video are all posted by him."

After Mu Mu finished speaking, he added: "In the future, he should be in charge of the operation of our Taobao store and video account, but he hasn't resigned from his place of work yet, and we belong to the stage of generating electricity for love."

Maki nodded again.

He thought of the series of kaomoji in the feed he watched earlier, and Chen Li's nickname, and thought that this Lily was probably a very lively and powerful girl.

Well, reasonable.

Mu Ze has a bottom line in his heart.

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu and Mu Ze who were having a friendly exchange, lowered his head and took out his phone, and opened the chat window with Chen Li.

As soon as the window opened, Qin Yucheng quickly sent a question mark.

Pick up port.

Teacher Chen was dragged by the male star's clothes tightly, unable to get away at all.

The mobile phone in his hand rang, and Chen Li raised his hand.

Duan Yu stretched her neck alertly in an instant, and poked her head: "Are you secretly filming?"