42

Maybe I'm actually dead.

Otherwise, how could the development of things become so nonsense.

As long as he is still alive, his recent life will not be such a hell.

With a peaceful smile that has lost worldly desires, Mu Mu pretended to be stupid: "What did you say?"

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu, not planning to give him a chance to escape.

"I said, the person who married me is not you." He said clearly, "You are not Mu Mu."

? ? ? ? ?

The expression on Mu Mu's face split instantly.

Qin Yucheng was not surprised.

He was not surprised by Mu Mu's response—trying to quibble, trying to get away with it, and after being completely exposed, he will be like this—the whole person froze, falling into nervous static behavior like a frightened little animal.

Mu Mu's head was blank.

He never imagined such a situation at all. He thought that the worst would be that Qin Yucheng knew that his wife was a man.

How could this be so!

How did Qin Yucheng know that he was not the original owner? !

Is this **** reasonable?

"What's your real name?" Qin Yucheng asked.

Hearing Qin Yucheng's voice, Mu Mu slowly came back to his senses, and turned his eyes back to Qin Yucheng's face.

He didn't hear what Qin Yucheng said.

The sea breeze was cool and cool, and the tide was beating against the beach. At the moment when he met his gaze, Mu Mu felt that even the sound of the gravel being swept away by the current was like a beating drum.

He woke up with a jerk.

Qin Yucheng noticed Mu Mu's slow reaction, thinking that this little idiot was probably still thinking about it.

He opened his mouth, and was about to ask another question, but saw Mu Mu turn his toes, before he could react, he put oil on the soles of his feet, turned his head and ran away.

Qin Yucheng:?

Qin Yucheng:? ? ?

Qin Yucheng was stunned when he saw it.

But his restart speed is much faster than that of Mu Mu.

When Mu Mu ran five or six meters, he recovered and chased after him.

Mu Mu didn't have any thoughts in his mind, the only clear thought was to run fast.

Run, run the fuck!

Run out of Z city, run out of G province, run out of this vexatious earth!

I don't want to be a human anymore!

Mu Mu became more and more determined to become Ultraman.

M78!

my home!

My heaven!

I'm going to turn into a ray of light right now, and rush out of the solar system, who can stop me!

But A Zhai's physical strength is not worthy of being compared with Qin Yucheng who can go to the gym to exercise.

Before the newborn Altman could rush out of Binhai Road, Qin Yucheng grabbed the back of his neck.