78

Among the five people, the male star sent out a voice call invitation.

Two minutes passed, and only Liu Gaoming accepted the invitation.

Mystery Project (5)

[Yu]:? ? ?

[Delicate and weak wind blowing willow]:? ? ? What about people? !

[Mr. Chen]: Eat.

[Mr. Qin]: Wait for my wife.

[Makize]: Watch the program.

Duan Yu looked up at the unhappy parents at the dinner table.

As soon as Duan Mama put the bowl: "I know how to play with my mobile phone every day, and I can't take a break when I eat?!"

Dad Duan nodded: "That's right! "

On the other end of the voice, there was even the approval of Liu Gaoming's mother: "Exactly! I don't even know how to take a break after eating! And I'm holding a mobile phone to play, without the mobile phone, you will die, right!"

The male star shrank his neck, hung up the voice in a despondent manner, finished his meal with a few mouthfuls, and slipped into the room.

Mystery Project (5)

[Mr. Qin]: Do you know any jewelry designers? The budget is about 80 to 11 million.

[Yu]: Me! I! Find me! I am super strong!

[Mr. Qin]: I need to order a pair of men’s rings, I don’t have any contacts in this area, @妇粉无力风料柳@猫泽

[Delicate and weak wind blowing willows]: Let me ask my mother, she has researched on this.

[Yu]: Me! me! Kang Kang me! I can do it!

[Mu Ze]: I have the contact information of Master Keitelal, but the price is not right.

[Mr. Qin]: Well.

[Yu]: Me! me! I! !

[Yu]: I am free of design fees! ! !

The male star let out a deafening roar.

Qin Yucheng looked at Duan Yu who was swiping the screen in the group, and finally stopped teasing him, and typed a few words to say that he would leave this matter to him.

[Yu]: Guaranteed to complete the task! /Bochi/Boji!

[Yu]: Wait a minute, what excuse should I use for not going to the studio recently? !

[Mr. Qin]: This is your problem.

[Mr. Chen]: Indeed.

[Delicate and feeble wind blowing willows]: Indeed.

[Yu]:? !

Mu Ze looked at Duan Yu, who was impotent and furious at the bottom of the food chain, thought for a while, and typed:

[Mu Ze]: Maybe, I have an important occasion to attend on New Year's Eve, and I still need a dress?

[Yu]:! ! Brother! ! /heart/heart/heart

Of course, Mu Ze couldn't lack a dress.

There is only one and a half months before the Chinese New Year. For people like them, custom-made dresses for important occasions are all under production at least half a year in advance. How can they wait until this time for urgent needs.

It's just an excuse for the male star.

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Ze who was getting involved, the corner of his mouth curled up, and he raised his foot to Mu Mu who was sending the package at the courier station.