47

Qin Yucheng walked quickly.

Yao Chi looked at him indifferently, but actually stepped down three steps in one step. Except for his expression, every part of his body was filled with eagerness visible to the naked eye, and he disappeared at the top of the stairs in the blink of an eye.

It seems that Qin Yucheng really attaches great importance to this relationship.

very nice.

Yao Chi glanced at the phone.

The news about seniors on WeChat is a bit ruthless.

[Mu Ze]: Don't send irrelevant news.

Looks like work is really busy.

Yao Chi silently withdrew his finger that was going to tell Mu Ze about his younger brother's sweet married life.

Yao Chi read many and mixed books.

He forgot to read a saying in that book: love is exclusive.

Even if the other people who appear next to each other are not threatening, it will give people a sense of crisis that the territory has been invaded.

He sat upstairs, watching Qin Yucheng appear in the open-air area downstairs in seconds, walked to the table where Mu Mu was, and knocked on the table.

Mu Mu was about to accept WeChat friends, when he noticed that the light around him dimmed, he followed the voice and raised his head.

Qin Yucheng lowered his eyes and met his gaze.

"?" Mu Mu was startled, "Why are you here?"

"Talk to Yao Chi here, on the second floor." Qin Yucheng said, and glanced at the stunned boy, "Who is this?"

"New acquaintance..." Mu Mu was stuck, and for a moment he didn't know how to introduce this young brother.

He thought for a moment and said, "Photographer."

Qin Yucheng glanced at the camera in Mu Mu's hand.

It was the one he sent.

"Mind if I sit here?" he asked.

Mu Mu directly stretched out his hand to pull Qin Yucheng's chair away instead of answering.

He turned his head and introduced to the new boy: "This surname is Qin, and it's mine..."

"Husband." Qin Yucheng interjected directly.

Mu Mu: "?"

boy:"?!"

Qin Yucheng is not guilty at all.

He stretched out his arm, put it on the back of the chair where Mu Mu was sitting beside him, leaned forward, and leaned slightly towards him.

Mu Mu turned his head to look at Qin Yucheng.

Qin Yucheng's face was quite close to him, so close that the tip of his nose could smell the mellow aroma of coffee stained on Qin Yucheng's body. He was so close that he could clearly see the texture of the leather of the bolo bow tie between Qin Yucheng's collarbone.

This is a very ambiguous gesture.

There is a looming distance, but it is also lingeringly close.

Mu Mu's fingers on the table suddenly curled up as if they were stimulated by something.

He turned around in a panic, and replied vaguely: "...Yes."

Mu Mu could see that Qing Qing's younger brother wanted to develop a pink relationship with him, but he didn't have the will in this regard. Qin Yucheng was willing to be a tool man, and cut off this younger brother's thoughts from the root.