65

While eating, Mu Mu smelled the smoke from Mu Ze who passed by him.

His gaze moved with Mu Ze, until Mu Ze sat opposite him with a blank expression, picked up the bowl to eat without saying a word, and still did not leave.

Shibuyan is a rule that Mu Ze set for the two brothers. Although the younger brother has never abided by it, the only ones who know the rule now are the housekeeper, the nanny and himself who are waiting by the side.

Mu Ze noticed Mu Mu's gaze.

He looked up.

Unlike his younger brother, Mu Mu in front of him was full of uneasiness and worry.

The parents over there planned to take the initiative to hold a banquet and announce Qin Yucheng's existence.

"No need." Qin Yucheng shook his head and refused, "We will go back to City Z tomorrow, busy with work."

Huai Qiu was silent for a moment: "What about tonight? There will be a game tonight."

"...Tonight?" Qin Yucheng was stunned for a moment.

He really didn't expect that they just landed this morning, and before they had a few words with their children, the parents would start spinning like a spinning top.

Qin Yucheng paused, and said tactfully, "You guys just came back in the morning, why don't you take a break for jet lag?"

Mu Mingyuan shook his head.

Unlike Mu Ze, Mu Mingyuan is an only child in this life.

Like an instrument, he has been operating step by step under his father's orders and an airtight business for thirty years. After meeting Huai Qiu, he was shocked to realize that there is still such a way of living.

As a father, his talent is far inferior to the young Mu Ze.

Mu Ze can still squeeze out his own time from the schedule, while Mu Mingyuan has to do his best to guarantee five hours of sleep every day.

So after discovering that Mu Ze possesses talents beyond ordinary people, Mu Mingyuan's thoughts of escaping quickly took over his heart.

But these thoughts that were so weak that they were almost shameful, he couldn't express them.

Mu Mingyuan didn't speak.

Qin Yucheng looked at the parents, curled up his mouth and smiled, and refused again: "No need."

Qin Yucheng was a little lucky.

It's a good thing he never expected them, and it's a good thing he didn't grow up in this family.

It's not to blame them for not paying attention to their children.

After all, from their own point of view, there is nothing wrong with putting themselves first, but Qin Yucheng has enjoyed better ones, so he doesn't care about this little family affection at all.

He's not like the overly soft little clumsy guy beside him, who feels as uncomfortable when he feels a little warmth is like getting a huge fortune for nothing.

"The plane is at nine o'clock tomorrow morning, we have to go to bed early today."

When Mu Ze heard this, his eyes moved slightly, and he didn't look away from Mu Mu's gaze, but said slowly: "I'm fine."

Mu Mu looked at him, silently ate a mouthful of food without saying a word.

A Zhai has always been thinking about Mu Ze who was obviously not in a good mood, he didn't eat well, and he didn't sleep well. When he was pulled out of the bed by Qin Yucheng the next day and left Mu's house, he was trembling when he walked.