77

New Year's Day statutory three days off.

But it is impossible for a huge financial group to shut down during the holidays.

Mu Ze belongs to the type of person who will stay in the company during most of the holidays.

When he needs to be on duty, as long as there is no business occasion that requires him to participate, Mu Ze must be one of the left-behind personnel who stick to their posts.

The sound of the pen nib rubbing against the paper stopped.

Mu Ze signed the last document.

There was a crisp "ding" from the wall clock in the office, and it was seven o'clock.

Mu Ze put down his pen.

very good.

His control over working hours remains as precise as ever.

And employees who know Muze's work routine usually don't bother their bosses during unbooked time slots.

The single offices of Yuanyang Risk Control Department are all transparent cubicles. Usually, when privacy or private conversations are needed, the blinds are pulled down, or they are arranged to discuss in another conference room.

There is nothing special about this rule, even for Mu Ze, who is the leader.

Yao Chi reported to the Yuanyang headquarters in the imperial capital two months ago.

He also just finished today's job, and when he looked up, he saw Mu Ze taking his down jacket, probably getting ready to leave work.

Mu Ze came out of the office, nodded in response to the greetings of overtime workers, took out his mobile phone and ordered a dozen hot drinks per person from the cafeteria in the park.

Yao Chi raised his hand: "Boss, I don't need it anymore, I'm off work too."

Mu Ze was slightly startled, and turned his head to look over.

His face remained unchanged, and he was somewhat surprised.

Yao Chi came to report through an internal referral, and the recommender was Mu Ze himself, but no one knew about it except the HR manager who handled it.

The HR manager is tight-lipped.

Especially after she found out that Yao Chi and Mu Ze didn't look like they knew each other in the company, she never mentioned it.

Mu Ze withdrew his gaze, cut off a hot drink for business, turned his head and walked towards the elevator.

Yao Chi had already packed his things. He got up, waved to his colleagues, and walked towards the elevator with the eyes of his colleagues looking at the warrior.

Sharing the same elevator with the boss is akin to a late-night horror story. This seems to be the unspoken rule in the hearts of all workers.

On unusual workdays, the elevator always comes faster.

Mu Ze and Yao Chi walked into the elevator one after the other.

Without anyone's eyes on him, Yao Chi relaxed a bit: "Senior, aren't you going home to spend the holidays with your brother today?" "

When Yao Chi was asked such a question, he had a bitter face: "... There has been a lot of trouble at home recently, and I don't want to go back."

It's all about Yi Anning's family.

After Yi Anning's mother found out that his father was cheating, she began to transfer property. With the help of Yao's mother, who is a best friend, they have been secretly probing for seven years.