51

Mu Mu: "..."

Mu Mu: Day.

Something is wrong.

Brothers, listen to me, something is wrong with Qin Yucheng!

Mu Mu was stunned at the door of the house, watching Qin Yucheng's back going into the kitchen, and after a while, raised his hand to touch his ear.

The temperature in the hand was like the sun at noon falling on the skin, so hot that it was slightly tingling.

Mu Mu: "..."

Mu Mu: "."

Mu Mu: "!!"

Mu Mu put down his hand, his pupils trembled.

Mu Mu can imagine it without looking in the mirror, his ears must be completely red now.

A Zhai raised his hand to touch his face, feeling that the hotness of the ear pinna even vaguely raised the temperature of his cheeks.

Worried brothers.

Mu Mu clenched his fists.

There seems to be something **** wrong with me myself!

No, wait.

This is a normal physiological phenomenon!

Is it a normal physiological phenomenon to reflexively congest a place that is not often touched by others when it is suddenly touched too intimately? !

Just, it's as if someone suddenly touched your waist and you'll get goosebumps all over your body!

Mu Mu looked at the goosebumps on his arms that were slowly fading away, wondering and wondering.

This is a normal stress response!

hateful!

Is there any medical student who can stand up and speak out!

Mu Mu raised his hand to cover his face, squatted down slowly, and huddled into a ball on the **** by the door of the house.

What is Qin Yucheng doing? What are you doing? !

Also revenge.

Revenge what?

Mu Mu's head buzzed.

When did he offend Qin Yucheng? To suffer such harm!

The male celebrity watched enough of the commotion, let go of his hand covering Liu Gaoming's eyes, and leaned over to Mu Mu's side, bent down, and stretched out his finger to poke the ball at the door.

"Are you OK?"

Azhai suddenly looked up!

! !

Duan Yu took two steps back in fright.

Mu Mu raised his hand and touched the pinnae that had settled down, and then looked at the goosebumps that had completely disappeared. He was stunned for two seconds and breathed a sigh of relief.

Ah Zhai almost thought he was bent!

But thinking about it carefully, Xiao Mumu didn't stand up!

Mu Mu seemed to have suddenly opened up the second line of Ren and Du, enlightened, and suddenly realized!

It really is a normal physiological phenomenon!

A Zhai had lingering fears in his heart: "Brother, it's so dangerous!"

"...?" The male star was also in shock, "What's so dangerous?"

"It's okay!" A Zhai waved his hand, "You are still young and don't understand the complexity of the adult world!"