21

Mu Mu turned around and found that Chen Li and Duan Yu were gone.

A Zhai took a breath.

how? Do people in this world all know the trick of surreptitiousness and disappearance?

It's hellish.

Liu Gaoming opened the door for Mu Mu: "Sister, was that your friend just now?"

Mu Mu got into the car: "Don't call me sister."

"Oh, yes, I call you old."

Mu Mu choked: "..."

you…

Not for this reason.

Forget it, whatever you like, A Zhai is tired.

Liu Gaoming didn't notice the beauty's fatigue at all, so he changed his words and continued to ask: "Mu Mu, were those two your friends just now?"

Mu Mu hesitated, and nodded: "It is."

Liu Gaoming rubbed his hands together, thinking that all the handsome men and beautiful women appeared together.

The dog wagged its tail and asked secretly, "Are you here today to accompany them to the cloth market?"

"No, I came here by myself, we met by chance." Mu Mu put on his seat belt, paused, turned his head to meet Liu Gaoming's bright eyes, hesitated, "...what's wrong?"

Liu Gaoming started the car: "No, I just think they all look really good-looking."

Mu Mu: "..."

Mu Mu realized that this was probably because Liu Gaoming's Yangou radar had been activated again.

He said earnestly: "I think that although you don't care about money, you still have to be vigilant towards people. If other people's parents are good, they will bring their own filters."

—Although Chen Li and Duan Yu seem to be serious people.

But some people are not just looking for money!

He might also want to directly kill you by accident!

Qin Yucheng's **** lessons learned from the past are vivid in my mind!

Liu Gaoming looked at the road, and murmured in his heart that Mu Mu had the nerve to say that he had to be vigilant.

Mu Mu and Qin Yucheng are not very high in terms of vigilance if they can agree to a neighbor they have known for a few days to come to their house for a meal.

Mu Mu showed defensiveness at the beginning, but it turned out to be superficial.

Gougou muttered: "You guys are not getting any better..."

Mu Mu was puzzled: "?"

Liu Gaoming: "From a normal person's point of view, who would let neighbors who haven't known each other eat together for a long time?"

Azhai was taken aback.

Grass, it seems to be the case.

But the situation is actually different.

Mu Mu knew that Liu Gaoming was going to be Qin Yucheng's younger brother, so he didn't think there was any point in letting him come and eat.

Qin Yucheng knew that Liu Gaoming was the grandson of the Land King of Province G, so he didn't think there was any point in letting him come and eat.

But Liu Gaoming himself didn't know!

A Zhai looked at Liu Gaoming who was muttering, his eyes were full of compassion and kindness.