53

Chen Li's operation made Mu Mu feel that the entire video account was dirty.

All the happiness becomes dull at the moment of seeing "Memeji 0v<"!

Oh shit.

What kind of man is Chen Lili!

I don't know how many surprises you have!

Mu Mu flipped through the comments under the video, only to find that he seemed to be surrounded by memeji, and any text he read looked like memeji.

Grass.

Mu Mu was silent for a moment, threw the phone away, and left Duan Yu who was still in line with Chen Li, adjusted the camera and lighting, took the lined fabric from him, and put it on the embroidery frame.

After much deliberation, the male star named his new work "Wild Poppy" to pay tribute to the source of inspiration.

Blooming poppies painted on fabric.

Poppy flowers are embroidered on the fabric at the seam, linking the smock representing the light morning with the petticoat representing the bright color of the noon.

This set requires a lot of embroidery. In order to maintain a consistent style, it was finally decided to let Mu Mu do the embroidery.

Fortunately, the fabric is not as big as the clothes that ordinary people wear. Even if the whole piece needs to be embroidered, it will not take as much time as serious custom-made clothing.

During the time of rushing to work here, the progress of the video is quite smooth.

After all, half a month has passed, and the players who have gradually become idle have time to start doing second creation work, so the official will no longer repost the second creation video to stimulate creation.

But even so, the official account still appeared in the comment area of ​​the new video.

After Mu Muhua embroidered the fabric for the edge seam in five days, she began to flip through Duan Yu's design booklet.

The workmanship of Wild Poppy's skirt is quite troublesome, and there are some special-sized hardware, which require them to go to the factory to customize it. After such a back and forth, the construction period can be completed within three months, which is not bad.

Before that work appears, you can consider making some simple styles that can be produced in factories.

...at least make their Taobao shop less empty.

Throughout August, the five of them were extremely busy.

Mu Mu and the others' videos developed very smoothly. Chen Li signed them up to participate in a bunch of fancy promotional activities on various platforms, and got a bonus of 8,000 yuan piecemeal.

The three of them went downstairs to the Mala Hot Pot restaurant to show their joy.

At the same time, they received invitations for original certification from those platforms.

As the studio's founder, legal representative, and apparent boss, Duan Yu was arrested by Chen Li and ran around to get a bunch of proofs.

Mu Mu has already edited the third video - the pre-heating promotion of their studio's first original baby clothes.

It's not wild poppy, but Mu Mu's design called "Song of the Nightingale" that Mu Mu picked out from Duan Yu's design booklet.

In addition to videos, there are also photo promotions.

And Liu Gaoming helped here and there, and it seemed that his feet were not touching the ground.

In recent days, Qin Yucheng has been seeing his head and tail, and often sees no one.