41

Liu Gaoming stared, and for a moment it was difficult to distinguish whether the news of "Mu Mu is a man" was more exciting, or the fact of "I was isolated" made him more heartbroken.

Over there, Qin Yucheng and Yi Anning were still facing each other.

Duan Yu output crazily while being covered by Chen Li.

Mu Mu bit Dong Ning Le's straw expressionlessly, her soul had left her body.

Qin Yucheng knew that his wife was a man.

Qin Yucheng knew that his wife was a man? ? ?

Grass.

When did he know? How long have you known?

He knew, he didn't say a word, he still watched A Zhai wear a skirt and fake **** to have her period?

? ? ? ?

Mu Mu bit the straw **** his mouth, furious!

Is this a **** human thing! ?

It's really you, Qin Yucheng.

Dogs can't do that!

...ah no, wait a minute!

Qin Yucheng knew that he was a man, so if he rounded it up, wouldn't Qin Yucheng know that he was a fake witness?

So Qin Yucheng knew everything, but he kept dragging him not to get a divorce, watching him have fun!

Mu Mu's eyes widened a little bit.

ah! !

This dog thing!

Mu Mu bit the straw in his mouth to pieces.

hateful!

Everyone bullies me, everyone bullies me!

Qin Yucheng is lying to me! Yi Anning lied to me too!

Oh shit!

When I disappear from the world, let me see who of you can still bully me!

Mu Mu took a big mouthful of frozen lemon music, and stared at Yi Anning, who had a very bad face after being sung by Qin Yucheng and Duan Yu.

A Zhai was full of dirty words.

Mu Mu himself is an ostrich pie through and through.

To put it simply, as long as things don't actually happen in front of his eyes, even if he has some guesses, he can just ignore them and pretend nothing happened.

In the words of Mu Muniang, a foolish person will live ten thousand times happier than a sober person!

Because a fool with simple and direct thinking is bound to be much happier and presumptuous than an elite who is full of knowledge and decency.

Mu Mu felt that there was nothing wrong with being a happy fool, and no one should pull him out of the sand.

Whoever pulls him will be in a hurry with whom!

So what if Qin Yucheng knew that he was a man early in the morning?

They're both getting divorced!

If Yi Anning doesn't pierce the window paper, nothing will happen. Once the weekend is over, everyone will have a happy ending!

After passing this weekend in peace, everything can be over, why did Yi Anning come out and shoot!

It's all Yi Anning's fault!

Damn it!

If there is any change in the divorce because of this, Yi Anning will definitely become the number one assassination target of Azhai!