38

Mu Mu put down his phone, thinking that this guy Yao Chi is absolutely perfect.

Didn't you hear that playing abroad is very exciting and open? Or is it that stupid men all over the world look like this?

Duan Yu broke away the disposable chopsticks and asked, "Who is it, you look so strange."

"No one." Mu Mu shook his head.

He also broke open the chopsticks, scraped off the wooden thorns on them, and sighed: "It's 2021, and the contemporary straight men's strike-up skills are still stuck in the 3G era!"

Duan Yu intuitively felt that there was a melon in it.

But Mu Mu didn't seem to want to cut melons for him to eat.

The male star felt that he had lost a lot.

A melon that cannot be eaten is worse than not knowing its existence.

Damn, so curious!

Mu Mu ate the fatty beef in sour soup, glanced at the camera on the cutting table, thought for a moment, then turned to Duan Yu and asked, "If you want to give Qin Yucheng a gift, what should you give?"

This camera was given by Qin Yucheng, and he had to return the gift.

It’s just that he definitely won’t return such a high value—Mu Mu is a Xinyi school. He believes that everyone’s consumption level is different, and the concept of gift giving is naturally different.

At the same level of consumption, it is of course good to be able to exchange gifts of the same value, but he is not at the same level of consumption as Qin Yucheng.

So I can only do my best to return the gift, as long as I want it.

It was also thanks to Qin Yucheng who only sent one A6600, probably because he didn't know much about it, so it wasn't too stressful to return the gift.

Mu Mu's account book remembers all of this very clearly, and separates himself from all things that can be separated from the original owner, and tries to avoid overlapping with him too much.

It's not out of any spiritual need to draw a line with the original owner and prove that they are two completely different people.

It's just that he is more used to doing his own things and being responsible for his own choices.

Mu Mu took a bite of the rice and asked additionally, "From a practical point of view, what is more appropriate to give?"

"Ah..." Duan Yu bit his chopsticks, "Generally speaking, it's just lighters, watches, perfume, collar button brooches and so on."

"He doesn't wear perfume, he doesn't smoke."

Mu Mu had never seen Qin Yucheng spray perfume.

There is always only the fragrance of laundry detergent or softener on his body.

As for smoking, it's even more so. Qin Yucheng's living habits have no bad habits except staying up late and liking to drink.

The male star nodded: "What about the watch?"

Mu Mu thought about his account book, and said euphemistically, "It's not easy to choose a watch, considering his current value."

"Yes." Duan Yu nodded.

In Qin Yucheng's current situation, the watch is too good, but the accessories can't keep up with it, which makes people think he is vain, and the watch is too bad, which makes him look out of style.

There are also a few men's watches in the cloakroom, all of which are brand classics that can't go wrong, and these are completely enough for Qin Yucheng.