45

In view of the fact that there was no vest left, Mu Mu made a decisive decision, and was ready to buy the clothes he should wear after breakfast.

Although the little skirt is beautiful, the lower body is still chilly and insecure!

Qin Yucheng watched Mu Mu wash the dishes and was about to go out with his mobile phone in his pocket, and stopped him: "Are you going to the studio?"

"No, I'm going to buy clothes!" Mu Mu said while changing shoes, "I don't want to wear skirts anymore!"

Qin Yucheng took the car keys: "I'll drive you off."

Mu Mu turned to look at Qin Yucheng for a while, finally nodded, and whispered: "Thank you."

"No need." Qin Yucheng said, "Anyway, today is the weekend."

Qin Yucheng and Mu Mu got out of the garage.

Mu Mu hesitated for a while in the back seat and the passenger seat, and finally opened the passenger's door.

He has heard a saying.

That is to say, when friends drive you, if there are not many people, it is best to sit in the passenger seat, because sitting in the back seat will make them look like a driver working for you.

Mu Mu didn't know if this made sense, because he really didn't communicate with people very much, and he didn't know anything about the so-called "hidden rules" in this kind of interpersonal relationship.

But sitting in the co-pilot is indeed closer than sitting in the back seat.

At least from a distance.

Qin Yucheng was taken aback when he saw Mu Mu sitting in the co-pilot, and couldn't help laughing when Mu Mu put on his seat belt sideways.

Mu Mu looked up at him: "?"

Qin Yucheng shook his head: "I think of happy things."

Mu Mu gave him a strange look, and buckled up his seat belt.

"Which mall to buy?" Qin Yucheng asked.

"Don't go to the shopping mall." Mu Mu turned on the mobile phone navigation, put the mobile phone on the car mobile phone holder, "go to the wholesale market."

Qin Yucheng was slightly startled.

He glanced at the navigation and started the car.

The wholesale market is in the old town.

The architectural planning here is disorganized, the illegal buildings are extremely arrogant and branched out, the driveway is not wide, and people come and go.

The oily smoke from the food stalls and the children running around are intertwined, and the smell of life is everywhere.

Mu Mu is at home in this kind of place.

He jumped into the wholesale market as soon as he got off the car, and quickly found the store he wanted.

This was really beyond Qin Yucheng's expectation. Mu Mu's family is so rich, it's hard to see that he would be so familiar with such a place.

Mr. Qin twirled his fingertips, feeling a little surprised.

Mu Mu completely put Qin Yucheng's thoughts behind him.

In the wholesale market, polyester white T-shirts cost two pieces for ten yuan, and if you buy 20 pieces, you will get three pieces for free, but everyone approves at a minimum of 100 pieces.

Mu Mu talked for a while, and the gifts were reduced from three to one, but at least they agreed to grant him twenty.

Then the trousers were also bought at a similar price. They were relatively loose sports shorts, and he carried a pair of any color. The boss saw that he was handsome, so he put on two straight-leg trousers for him.