14

To tell you the truth.

If Liu Gaoming hadn't brought up the matter of menstrual period, Mu Mu would have completely forgotten that the girl still has such a period every month.

Normally speaking, who would have thought of that?

Hahaha, Ah Zhai is just a humble solo mother.

Mu Mu smiled and felt more and more wrong.

This makes it even more confusing why Qin Yucheng has been cheated for so long... Oh, not necessarily.

Mr. Qin is a ruthless character who has a wife and sleeps in the guest room.

Who told him not to!

If you don't need to applaud, you will naturally be insensitive to things like girls.

Indeed, it makes sense.

Mu Mu met Qin Yucheng's gaze, smirked at Liu Gaoming, and didn't answer directly, turned his hand and put the pillow aside, stood up: "Talk slowly, I'm going back to my room."

Liu Gaoming watched Mu Mu go back to the room, turned his head to look at Qin Yucheng, and asked in a low voice, "Don't we really want to boil hot water?"

Qin Yucheng turned his head, raised his brows high, looked at Liu Gaoming, and felt that he had gotten to know this silly dog ​​again.

That's amazing, Liu Gaoming.

This coquettish operation of directly sending himself into someone else's blacklist is really breathtaking.

Qin Yucheng thought about this, and replied slowly: "Indeed, you are right, there is hot water in the water dispenser, I will pour a cup and send it over."

In fact, it is not necessary, after all, Mu Mu is a man.

But Qin Yucheng just wanted to see Mu Mu's jokes.

The persecution during the menstrual period started with Liu Gaoming, and he just followed Liu Gaoming's play path to continue acting.

What's wrong with him, Qin Yucheng?

Qin Yucheng, who had just come out of the kitchen, went back again, poured out a cup of hot water, and pointed in the direction of the study: "Let's go to the study and talk again? I have brought back a lot of materials."

"Okay!" Liu Gaoming happily entered the study.

He thought he was really lucky.

He just ran out after falling out with his father, and his business collapsed in the middle of his business, and his credit card was frozen, but it turned out to be a bright future, and he encountered a new opportunity.

Liu Gaoming thinks that the AI ​​community we talked about just now is worth trying. After combining the information later, if it is really as convenient as Qin Yucheng said, he is very sure to get money and land from his grandfather to invest!

Of course, the most important thing is that he can cooperate with the good-looking Mr. Qin!

Thanks to Mr. Qin, I can see the beautiful girl Mu Mu every day!

God!

If he had known that his luck would be so good if he ran away from home, he should have run out long ago!

Sitting in the study, Liu Gaoming was so moved that he almost barked.

Holding a cup of hot water, Qin Yucheng walked slowly to the door of the master bedroom and knocked on the door.