49

Mu Mu came up again.

He was wearing a disposable apron bought in the supermarket and holding a dusty dust cloth.

The dustproof cloth in Qin Yucheng's house is not a plastic cloth, but a serious double-layer European-style fabric, serious cloth material, and even a beautiful jacquard image of the Virgin Mary on it.

However, this should be a cloth left over from several years ago, and there are still a few oil marks on it that have not been treated in time and turned into stubborn stains.

And now people use dust cloth, basically choose plastic cloth. Cheap, easy to use and waterproof, the most important thing is that it can be thrown away after use.

Unlike this serious cloth, it has to be washed.

But looking at these dustproof cloths, they should have been left by Qin Yucheng's parents.

Mu Mu looked up and saw Qin Yucheng standing at the stairs.

Qin Yucheng was facing the light, and Mu Mu couldn't see his expression clearly, but he seemed to be able to feel it vaguely.

— Qin Yucheng is quite relaxed now.

Maybe it's because I went back to my hometown?

Mu Mu made an uncertain guess.

Qin Yucheng reached out to take a part of the dustproof cloth, and went up to the platform on the second floor with Mu Mu, shaking the dust off the cloth.

This platform is a concrete floor, which was used to dry grain in the past, but now there is nothing.

Mu Mu sneezed from the dust shaken out of the fabric.

Qin Yucheng turned his head to look at him, and took the cloth from his arms: "Let me wash the cloth."

Mu Mu rubbed his nose and didn't fight with him: "Then I'll do something else."

Qin Yucheng nodded, watched Mu Mu turn and go downstairs, looked away, and continued shaking the cloth.

The two-story building plus the courtyard is not very easy to clean up. Except for the master bedroom and the study, Qin Yucheng refused their help, and Liu Gaoming and the others were too busy in other places.

When the room was almost tidied up and only ventilation was left, Liu Gaoming and Duan Yu had spread out on the sofa and didn't want to move.

But Mu Mu, who seemed physically weaker than them, was stubbornly holding a small **** and bucket, and was squatting in the yard weeding.

In fact, such weeding is not very useful, because the roots of the weeds are still there.

But now, when it is basically impossible to use medicine and dig the ground, this method can only be used to deal with it a little bit.

better than nothing.

Qin Yucheng thought about it, took a bucket and a small shovel, and squatted next to Mu Mu.

Mu Mu turned to look at him, and moved to the side: "I've dug here."

Qin Yucheng: "I uprooted."

"Oh." Mu Mu nodded.

Qin Yucheng turned to look at Mu Mu.

The gate of the courtyard was open, and the ventilation was good, but even so, the temperature was still high.

Mu Mu's face was rosy from the temperature and the afternoon's work, and beads of sweat rolled on his forehead and nose.

Qin Yucheng leaned slightly, poked his fingertips over, trying to wipe away those rosy drops of water that were licking and kissing, but stopped when he noticed his movements.