79

Mu Mu said something was wrong.

A Zhai is not good at things like observing words and expressions, but he really can't stand the male star's poor acting skills.

Mu Mu remembered the male star's terrified and bewildered look when he took the design booklet and ran to the male star's studio to ask for details.

It was as if puppy love was arrested by parents on the spot.

Mu Mu stared at Mu Ze, trying to see some clues from his elder brother's steady expression.

But who is the elder brother?

For many years in the mall, what scenes have you not seen, what postures have you not put on?

Mu Ze is right.

He lowered his eyes and looked at Mu Mu, and said unhurriedly: "Is there anything I need to hide from you?"

Mu Mu was stunned for a moment.

Grass.

Indeed.

Whether it's work or life, big brother, how can there be anything that needs to be kept from him?

"... also." Mu Mu turned on his toes and moved out of the way.

Mu Ze calmly withdrew his gaze from him, and went back to his room to change his clothes.

Mu Mu stood there in a daze for a while, lowering his head to ponder.

That's not right either.

The eldest brother really has nothing to hide from him, maybe he has seen too many strange things, and he doesn't care about this kind of mistake... In fact, it is not reasonable.

Oh shit.

The elder brother never answers private calls before 12 noon and 6 pm, and never returns private WeChat messages.

According to Qin Yucheng, when he went to the imperial capital to discuss business with people from Yuanyang, the person in charge of contact there saw his face, his heart almost stopped beating, and he pushed the dinner from 5:30 to 7:00 on the spot.

Big brother's obsessive-compulsive disorder, well, big brother himself said that it is the concept of time and efficiency.

The elder brother's concept of time and efficiency has been exaggerated to such an extent, how could he not feel disgusted or surprised by the mistake made by the male star.

Mu Mu was puzzled.

But Mu Ze's attitude is too righteous, making Mu Mu, who is purely relying on intuition to judge, uncertain.

Mu Mu turned his head and sat on the sofa, saw the fruit plate on the table, took a few tangerines and started peeling them.

Mu Ze knew that he was not used to having a housekeeper and a nanny at home, so he asked them to stay in a separate building outside the main house.

Mu Mu sat cross-legged on the sofa, puzzled while peeling oranges.

Just treat it as the eldest brother who has seen a big battle, and don't express your opinion on Duan Yu's work mistakes. But Duan Yu's abnormality is real.

Mu Mu peeled the orange and held a piece of orange petal in her mouth, thinking that there must be some secret between the eldest brother and the male star.

When Mu Mu thought of this, he froze for a moment.

He suddenly turned his head and glanced at Mu Ze's room, then turned his head, his eyes widened in shock.